Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'd be grateful if someone could give shelter to this 3d gen turp boy user posted image (will grow up in two hours!) Unfortunately I bred it from the wrong pair xd.png and noticed it only now (so stupid of me dry.gif)

Here it is - hope he will be useful to someone!

tishavara, thank you!! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

I'd be grateful if someone could give shelter to this 3d gen turp boy user posted image (will grow up in two hours!) Unfortunately I bred it from the wrong pair xd.png and noticed it only now (so stupid of me dry.gif)

Here it is - hope he will be useful to someone!

I think its lovely I gave him a home thank you :3

So I saw this really pretty checker lineage earlier and decided to play around with it a bit and wound up with This. I think it is pretty stunning if you ask me.

I'm starting it as soon as possible. I tried breeding the dragons today but didn't get any of the eggs I needed. I'll also need to pick up one more CB Albino and CB Swallowtail, but that shouldn't be too hard. smile.gif

Just thought I'd share it since I'm really loving the look of it.

(And I don't mind if anyone decides to steal the idea, I'd love to do a swap in the future *hinthint*)

Congrats, dragonpuck! We seem to be working on more than one similar project. biggrin.gif

Aren't Stripe x Frill Lineages just lovely? biggrin.gif

Still trying to get a Green from those two.

I am jealous of your 2nd gen Frills, they went away before I was into pretty lineages, I just barely got a CB pair sad.gif

I am jealous of your 2nd gen  Frills, they went away before  I was into pretty lineages, I just barely got a CB pair  sad.gif

Well only the one is mine. The other belongs to a kind friend who helped me with this lineage.

I actually am pretty lucky with having the one. I wasn't into lineages either when I bred that Frill. I just so happened to realize I had a 2nd Gen Frill from a Stripe one day and thus, this lineage was born. XP

I finally got my first 5th Gen Stone x Terrae egg! Geez, I think it's taken me 9 months to get to this point. I need to get a move on with this or I'm never going to get to the gen I want! But I need more CB Stones and Terrae now. Back to hunting ~

raistardragon, that is stunning and mind boggling. Congrats on

all the hard work to get that deadline tinsel lineage!

Edited by grammydragon

Well, I have to say I am proud on this lovely lady.

7th gen PB tombstone tinsel. http://dragcave.net/lineage/0toMH

Currently working on her mate. 45 out of the needed 63 tinsels. I really hope I don't get refusals at the end. My goal is 11th gen all on one scroll.

I do not usually care for deadlines, but that one is certainly impressive and represents a lot of hard work to get there.

Free 2nd gen Two headed split

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I have two lovely 2nd gen white stripes given to me here in this thread. UNfortunately the silly fools refused each other.

WANT 2nd gen white stripe to make new mates for breeding.

If I don't grab an offer in the next couple hours please contact my friend nogard by pm so she can grab it for me. Thank you!

my lineages needing mates

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4aH1U

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IMhD4

Edited by Linda4atc

Free 2nd gen Two headed split

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I have two lovely 2nd gen white stripes given to me here in this thread. UNfortunately the silly fools refused each other.

WANT 2nd gen white stripe to make new mates for breeding.

If I don't grab an offer in the next couple hours please contact my friend nogard by pm so she can grab it for me. Thank you!

my lineages needing mates

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4aH1U

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IMhD4

I have snagged your little two-head! As soon as I am no longer egg locked -- about an hour from now -- I shall attempt to breed you a 2nd gen white stripe. smile.gif

So I saw this really pretty checker lineage earlier and decided to play around with it a bit and wound up with This. I think it is pretty stunning if you ask me.

I'm starting it as soon as possible. I tried breeding the dragons today but didn't get any of the eggs I needed. I'll also need to pick up one more CB Albino and CB Swallowtail, but that shouldn't be too hard. :)

Just thought I'd share it since I'm really loving the look of it.

(And I don't mind if anyone decides to steal the idea, I'd love to do a swap in the future *hinthint*)

That pattern and those three breeds...that's one awesome plan you have there. :o Good luck with getting Thunders from Albinos!

Is anyone else happy that we'll be able to breed Geodes from Geode x non-Geode soon? I might do something with Stones/Geodes/female Hellfires. c:

That pattern and those three breeds...that's one awesome plan you have there. ohmy.gif Good luck with getting Thunders from Albinos!

Is anyone else happy that we'll be able to breed Geodes from Geode x non-Geode soon? I might do something with Stones/Geodes/female Hellfires. c:

I never really thought about geodes before TJ announced the change. Dl But I'll probably end up doing something eventually since geode hatchlings are sah kycoot and I wouldn't mind raising a whole bunch of them. 83

And tikigurl91, that's a really pretty pattern!

For some reason, it never occurred to me that you couldn't get a geode from a geode X any dragon but a geode/green/stone. |D

And yay! http://dragcave.net/lineage/OsnKl

Yay! So excited, I finally got an egg out of this pairing, which means I finally have a mate for this guy.

Which means, barring any refusals (PLEASE NO!!) I will be ending up with =y]THIS!

It's taken me forever to get this far with that lineage. I'm so excited!

danegrrl: The Frills green and the bright pink are really pretty together. Very nice lineage. Good luck for them not refusing.

I am actually veeeeery happy Geodes are able to breed Geodes from other dragons than green and stone. I have a lineage planed that involves exactly this. I probably would have tried and tried for weeks and weeks and would have gotten really annoyed by the stubborness of the stupid creatures without even noticing it would be impossible to get a Geode egg from Geode x White and Geode x Shallowtail. So thank you very much for this! biggrin.gif Luckily I started breeding the Geodes needed for the project before doing anything else for the lineage. So no frustration involved so far.

Showing off the latest project. 5 gen Goldfish dragons. Should have been finished ages ago, but one of the CB pairs held it up being stubborn for weeks tongue.gif

Purty! I have a 5th gen with the opposite pattern: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4SGFe. If you would be interested in a swap at some point I would be glad to breed you a sibling. smile.gif