Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I got this little beauty ina trade and was wondering if anybody can breed a mate with all named ancestors? Probably not... I just found this thread and I am so happy to be able to show-off my new projects!

I'm just about to build something like that, but i'm just starting with the cbs so it qould probably take very long. Furthermore they are a prohekt so their names a verses out of a poem/ sonnet from shakespeare wink.gif but if you are interested, let me know wink.gif

@Kelan and Nicoleong9

I nearly missed your pretty red dragons with ribbondancers.  I just bred this pair for a 4th gen red with tri color wing snow angels in the starting line. (first baby was gifted to one of the snow angel owners so I can't link it)  Would there be interest in a blood swap?

Ooh, pretty~ I would love to trade eggs, though if you're looking for a 4th Gen bloodswap, it might take more time. My pair just hasn't been that co-operative lately... dry.gif

Edited by Nicoleong9

Oh, that could work... I'd like to find a perfect checker if I can, but that would be a neat line too. Do you mind if I keep looking for a while and keep your pair in mind as a backup?

I can breed you a sibling of this. They were all named in the lineage a month or two ago. :/ That's starting to happen to a lot of my old even lines, unfortunately. But if that doesn't bother you, then by all means I can try them for you.

@TanzendeFee- I'd love a sibling for that little pink you posted sometime. I need to construct a mate for this old girl, and I doubt I'll find enough with this exact lineage to match.

Edited by Juujinx

I'll try for you of course =) And I could also try my male CB Silver with a Bright Pink if you'd like, though I doubt they'll give anything other than Pink.

I can breed you a sibling of this. They were all named in the lineage a month or two ago. :/ That's starting to happen to a lot of my old even lines, unfortunately. But if that doesn't bother you, then by all means I can try them for you.

Oh, that would be perfect, thank you! And no, I don't mind unnamed ancestors at all--I've always figured the codes must be their real names in dragon-language, we just don't know how to pronounce them, lol. PMing you. smile.gif

I'll try for you of course =) And I could also try my male CB Silver with a Bright Pink if you'd like, though I doubt they'll give anything other than Pink.

Oh, wow. I'm always looking for something like that. I definitely wouldn't expect anything other than a pink. Let me know if there's anything I can breed you in return.

@Sadako- They just gave me nothing, so I'll have to try again next week. I'll make a note!

Stubborn brat didn't show interest in his mate, but at least they didn't refuse! I guess 3rd time really is the charm... 3rd mate I bred for him, so I'm glad he FINALLY didn't refuse a mate. Now to work on to 5th Gen...

Hello all, I'm back smile.gif Not sure how much I was missed, but I'm guessing not much ^^" I come bearing lists for those who are interested. If you want to be on either of them or any of my other open lists in my profile Please PM me! I might miss a post here.

Now for the lists!

List for Leaping From the Mirror x Eluna Smiling Forest

And a list for siblings of the father Voice From the Mirror x Leaping Through the Mist

1. grammydragon

2. Saloiq

Edited by Mitsuko

So I bred this Silver from my two favorite breedable dragons on my scroll. That's pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I only have the one male Silver... and the one female Summer... so I can't breed him a matching mate. I do really like the colors in that pairing, though!

Hello, Fellow Even Gen Enthusiasts. Once again we seem to be suffering from a lack of attention from our thread moderators. Rather than once again seek new and active mods, I'm going to ask that you PM my own account whenever you notice posts here that don't belong. (You know the kind... they're posting anything that isn't even gen dragons)

I don't have a lot of online time right now, but this should help me stay on top of things. We generally are fine here. The thread doesn't take a lot of close attention. However, there have been a couple posts lately that should have been reported that I didn't see in a timely way. So, thanks for all your help. You guys are a great bunch.

~Fiona BlueFire

Thread Moderator for the Even Gens and Even Gens Trading threads.

Very nice, dragonpuck. I am doing the exact same thing bur with very slow progress. I have a hard time getting Turpentines. They keep giving me Luminas. Stubborn dragons.

Finally some progress with one of my pojects. Love red dragons. The colouring is so beautiful. But this seems to be taking forever. So I do expect another refusal.

oh my goodness, Ae0nian, thanks for posting the wonderful black stripe.

Can't believe it was available and I got it.

Very nice, dragonpuck. I am doing the exact same thing bur with very slow progress. I have a hard time getting Turpentines. They keep giving me Luminas. Stubborn dragons.

Yes I know-- dry.gif at first I got only luminas , so many of my second gens are from others , now I seem to get only 3rd gen turps- when I need Luminas-- *sighs*

they do it on purpose you know rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

@purplehaze, congrats on arriving at a 5th gen (for the second time!) with your beautiful white project! biggrin.gif If you will be in need of another 5th gen PB white baby, unrelated to yours, let me know - I'll gladly breed you a sibling of this fellow (both parents found in the AP! ohmy.gif)

That is an amazing AP find. I may take you up on the offer sometime, but it won't be needed for a long time. I actually have enough CB whites (less one!) to breed another 6 generation line. I think I will probably just breed a 6th gen from the two 5ths and then take a break from the sea of white for awhile again. But I keep coming back! And I still reflexively click on whites in the cave. tongue.gif And on the AP.

That is an amazing AP find. I may take you up on the offer sometime, but it won't be needed for a long time.

Sure thing! Whenever you may need help - let me know! (but undoubtedly you deserve some rest from "the sea of white" laugh.gif)

My congrats to dragonpuck - on the 4th gen lumina*turp checker! and TheCompleteAnimorph - on breeding a shining 2d gen beauty

I'm also sending out successful breeding vibes to Bootsmann's and Nicoleong9's dragons laugh.gif Good luck with your projects!

Edited by Ae0nian

More success! And I already have nice mate for him. I just hope they will like each other an of course that it won't be an Alt crawling out of that egg.

And more to brag about! laugh.gif Hope they will like each other later on and produce something green.

And more to brag about! laugh.gif Hope they will like each other later on and produce something green.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! smile.gif It is a stunning lineage. Are you still planning to take it to 5th gen?

Yes. The other 2nd Gens have not been cooperative so far but I am as stubborn as they. They will give me eggs one day.

I have two Gen3 eggs - Magma and Red - that fit the Flames of Perfection lineage and could be a breeding pair. They are FREE to the first person who pms me and can take them both immediately. CLAIMED!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Yes. The other 2nd Gens have not been cooperative so far but I am as stubborn as they. They will give me eggs one day.

I sure hope they do give you eggs! smile.gif It will be worth the time and effort!