Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@lolchen that is quite spectacular congratulations and good luck wiith your breeding

@shepp congratulations on your new lineage

Isn't it amazing how many dragon lineages BBWs look good with. I've got loads of CBreds and cb bbws so If you need 2nd gen fresh blood just ask.

Thanks to mandrakekeeper and Lolchen I have just managed to breed

this after lots of no eggs

hopefully it will gender female and like its intended mate enough to produce

=n]this (also thanks to Raistlin24 for the other 2nd gen)

@ Souly: ah, alas. But nice black egg. Would be even better if Vox were a regular, and of our hearts an alt black dragon, though tongue.gif

I think I'll go looking for mates for these flamingos next, plus a flamingo and a BBW of the same gen. Then with that breed him a mate and the future's offspring mate. Then I'm all set with a... 6th gen? Gosh, and to think I always only intended for a 3rd gen at first...

Thanks^^ Yeah, I'd have liked it if none of them would have alted but ah welll.. you can't have everything. It took ages to breed the Blacks from BBW in the upper part. So I was very happy when I only needed a couple of tries for the lower part.... but it was during the Alt-flood so... yeah... *shrugs*

Also the inverse part is kinda appealing too, me thinks.

Congrats on the progress! I really like BBWxFlamingo. :3 Wanna trade BBW lines sometime?

Yeah, I'm just pretending that they don't exist, hahaha. xd.png I'm never lucky with these sorts of things so even the idea is tempting! tongue.gif

GWs from male turps? Possibly, though I'm gonna see how hard it is to get more of them out of these kinds of pairings firstly. Get the feeling this will be one looong project if I start doing it seriously (and need more GWs and turps too xP). I dislike refusals. So much. >:u /stares at her moonstones

That egg is pretty too, btw! I never realized how the BBW wings are similar to the alt black ones! Well, kind of. They both look rather leathery except the BBW's in a more tropical way? tongue.gif Plus marrows look good with everything. <3 Seeing pretty lineages like this makes me feel stupid about treating their release as a Christmas/Valentine's Day one: "Noo, I'll just get two so everyone else can have a shot at eggs..." CLEARLY the true meaning of Halloween hadn't left an impression on me that year. =P *snugs Zedryk and Becci as creepy as they are* c:

Or GWs from female Turps. xd.png If you need help getting some I've 4 pairs of Turps and enough GWs to breed them with. Just give me a poke^^ I don't have plans for those Turps anyway right now.

Hehe... thanks^^ You're right. Marrows look really good with everything. <3 Though, I got only two pairs myself. Luckily there are many generous people who breed there Marrows too. laugh.gif

-----

Awww... and there are so many beautiful BBW lineages right now! Congrats sheppardkid and velvet_paw! <3

I've got some more too. :3 With GoldWyvern and with Thunder only the Ice ones are a bit picky >_<''

Thankyou Souly! (and wow! that sunsong checker must have taken ages)

The vibes must be good today another BBW success Of course now I am wondering whether to abandon my unbred 2nd gen ribbondancer x white unsure.gif

and go for a perfect checker or another matching 4th gen.

Is anyone else doing a lineage like this?

and if so do you need a bloodswap ?

@ velvet_paw- Thanks for the offer. ^^ I'll remember that if I decide to go any further. I actually found the father on the AP and thought that he deserved a nice mate. lol I have some CB BBWs so if you ever need some 2nd gens just let me know. smile.gif

@ Souly- Thanks! biggrin.gif Of the BBW lineages you have listed, the BBW X GW is the most striking to me. It's so pretty!

And... YES! YES! YES! HE ALTED!!!

Congrats everyone on all of your beautiful successes!

success  biggrin.gif

BBW x Frill 4th gen

and

5th gen alternating dorsals

starting a mate and  then I will be able to get to 7th - dragons willing

That Dorsal line is impressive. Congrats.

And I love that Frill line. If you'd like help with getting to the next Gen, I have 3 CB Frills I can try for you. smile.gif

Congrats everyone on all of your beautiful successes!

That Dorsal line is impressive. Congrats.

And I love that Frill line. If you'd like help with getting to the next Gen, I have 3 CB Frills I can try for you. smile.gif

thanks biggrin.gif and thanks for the offer,

I am waiting on my pair to produce rolleyes.gif

I will give them a few more tries before I start looking for more---

@velvet_paw: Actually it didn't take that long. Apart from a refusal or two the dragons played along pretty well. Till I got to the last Sunsong. On try no. 10 I they finally made Quantum Field Theory. xd.png

Congrats on another success as well! smile.gif I don't have 2nd Gen Ribbondancer but I could give my CBs a try if you need more BBWs?

Though, I wouldn't go for a perfect checker. Another 4th Gen would be even more amazing. :3

@sheppardkid: Congrats on the alting Nebula!! laugh.gif

Thank you^^ I've a matching one with male GWs too. But I'm stuck at the last 3rd Gen GW. They are not that keen on making any eggs >_<''

@dragonpuck: Yeah!! Dorsals ftw!!! <3 Congrats, it's so beautiful! and totally unrelated to mine

Is anyone doing PB hellfire lineage?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OSWRA

I have this egg up for adoption due to a breeding mistake on my part. *bangs head on wall*

I'd love another 3rd or 4th gen PB hellfire, but if not, this one still needs a new home.

PM me if you can help me out and I can set up a transport!

Crossed my fingers and bred my 2G GW and turp together - they gave me an egg. ^^ I will be breeding her to another mate (hopefully no refusal!) for a perfect checker as well but her intended mate is still a hatchling atm. :P

ETA: Thanks for the offer to breed, Souly. :3

Edited by Varekis

Hee! 3rd gen PB turpentine

I probably won't go any farther with it, but I had to try my two CB pairs together... and then try their offspring together...

Halleljuah! I finally got the last 2nd gen i need!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/G0hVg

now i can finally work on getting a mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/iQ89D and http://dragcave.net/lineage/2WXVa

and really guys? really? I just want a horse egg out of you two. I've already got a waterhorse waiting on a mate http://dragcave.net/progeny/acCao

^-- also got a refusal for the above lineage yesterday. That brings the total to 4. Which isn't really that bad out of 40 pairings and they've all been CBs. Haven't had to re-breed anything yet -crosses fingers-

Also got a refusal for my rosetomb lineage T.T that one really hurt my feelings. But i knew in my bones from the instant that the egg touched my scroll that she would refuse her intended mate.

I wasn't intending initially to take my 3rd gen Purple x Magi checker onto 4th gen, but I happened to stumble across a 2nd gen with the right kind of pairing a while ago. So I figured why not?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=3&mate=FBFRQ

Also I've lately become very lucky with my trios. If only that same luck would infect my seasonals...

Booo my second gen terraes refused each other!

Not a huge deal since I have another 2nd gen ready to grow in a few days but it sets my breeding back a bit and is generally annoying. ;_;

Also, very pretty Daydreamer. biggrin.gif I love the ice x blue neb pairing.

Whee~ Another project finished! All I need now is to name them so they are spaced better. ^^"

*crosses one off her list of million projects...*

Oh, one more finished! Here's the result I guess it'll be a difficult mission getting a tin out of that pair, but at least the pairing is done and they like each other xd.png Now I can start on making a mate for that will-be tin....... dry.gif

Edited by hat17

*sends sheppardkid good breeding vibes*

I really love this combo. I'm planning on extending it to 5th-6th gen. And then maybe seeing if I can find someone who could breed a checker with skywings and spitfires to swap with. :3

Edited by Daydreamer09

*sends sheppardkid good breeding vibes*

I really love this combo. I'm planning on extending it to 5th-6th gen. And then maybe seeing if I can find someone who could breed a checker with skywings and spitfires to swap with. :3

Well, I can't bred 5th-6th gens, but I can breed a 4th gen Skywing x Spitfire checker. ^^ And dustpuppy can breed a 4th gen Skywing x Spitfire. :P

Congrats, sheppardkid! Green x gold very pretty. And is it just me or did you get a lot more right colored Nebs this time than in you did for your Moonstone/Neb lineage?

Thanks everyone! biggrin.gif

@ Saloiq- No it's not just you. lol Granted, it did take a couple of tries (plus some help from great people <3 ) in order to get the right colors. It also helps that this project is only going to 4th gen...for the time being anyway. smile.gif

You guys have created so many beautiful lineages! happy.gif Good luck to all!

I also had a little success a couple of days ago. :3

Oh, that's a nice one yieldy! I haven't seen that combination before. ohmy.gif