Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Those checkers are beautiful, Lillysally. Alt Sweetlings look good with so many things!

And this lineage is finished finally. Thanks to all who contributed 2nd gens!

I've picked up some really nice gifts from this thread, so I thought I'd leave this, this, and this here. Enjoy! biggrin.gif Edited by prpldrgnfr

I've picked up some really nice gifts from this thread, so I thought I'd leave this, this, and this here. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

I admit I got greedy and took the two with silver tinsels in them. Thank you!

Most often, I miss the giveaways, but these are especially nice because I can make mates for them biggrin.gif

The silver shimmer is beautiful and I also admit to having quite a bit of envy over it...

You're very welcome, daba555, and glad you didn't miss this time! Thank you, I just love how the Green Copper looks with silver!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Thank you, think the little shimmer might look mighty nice mated with some of my fails smile.gif

You're welcome, Twanda001!

Thanks! Will be named and loved biggrin.gif

Here is an even gen with alt sprite in base from me. Z-Code egg, too

Lineage

Claim my egg!

Ooooh, thanks! Pretty dragon and with a z-code, too!

And this lineage is finished finally. Thanks to all who contributed 2nd gens!

That is so pretty! ohmy.gif

I'm into Undines.

Once I have a mate for him

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QyLmw

I'll go back to my Undine checkers, but I currently want to do this first. All the pairs I've recently asked to contribute had other plans this week dry.gif , so there aren't many little Undines (eggs or hatchis) on my scroll currently. It's normally more *ahem* flooded.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

I'm into Undines.

Once I have a mate for him

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QyLmw

I'll go back to my Undine checkers, but I currently want to do this first. All the pairs I've recently asked to contribute had other plans this week  dry.gif , so there aren't many little Undines (eggs or hatchis) on my scroll currently. It's normally more *ahem* flooded.

I really like the smattering of yellow among the green. It adds a bit of visual interest. Do you take donations of eggs? I have two CB pairs that I can try breeding for you. smile.gif Or I can breed the 2nd gen yellows I have.

Edited by ytak

I have a very pretty royal crimson with Radiant Angel checker to gift.

Claim my egg!

Claimed! Thank you! I love that combination and picked up two 2nd gen RAs at Valentines.

I have spent 20 minutes searching for the refusal thread, and I'll be darned if I can find it, so I'm coming here to complain.

I'm doing two silver/blusang lineages, male silver and female silver.

I just tried 9 breedings of new cb pairs - got 4 refusals, 5 no eggs.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

OK, I feel better (but not really, because I still have no eggs).

Here you go, daba. Not that there's anything wrong with letting us share your frustration, but that's the refusals thread if you want to go add your support for the idea there.

And 4 refusals is ridiculous, even for rares.

I can try a few pairs for you, if you'd like. Not sure how many blusangs I have.

Here you go, daba. Not that there's anything wrong with letting us share your frustration, but that's the refusals thread if you want to go add your support for the idea there.

And 4 refusals is ridiculous, even for rares.

I can try a few pairs for you, if you'd like. Not sure how many blusangs I have.

Thank you, Fiona. I've put in my 2 cents worth although I'm not sure it counts for anything.

I mentioned in that thread, but not here, that none of these were newly matured dragons, nor did I use fertility influence.

Cinnamin Draconna ~ That's incredible! more than 5 years, wow. Very pretty and lovely to see biggrin.gif

EDIT: Fiona, I'm going to try swapping my dragons around and see if I can do better. I have quite a few blusangs as I made a point of hunting them when they were fairly common last year. Thanks for the offer biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

3rd gen Seragamma checker from Radiant Angel

Enjoy

Nebula color fails. They do it on purpose, don't they?

I traded for this and found this on the AP. Couldn't at least one of them have worked?

(You might think all the male ones currently turn green because of ratios, but no... a CB for which it completely didn't matter is purple. tongue.gif )

I'm struggling with my nebs too. I bred one from my own dragons and got two from other people, needed blues, but the one from my own dragons was the one I didn't need to be blue because I have a green copper from them already, so I named it "sacrifice to the miscolor gods" in hopes it'd be red and one of the other two would go blue.

So of course both the nebs I got from other people are red, and the one from my own turned blue >.>

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Contrary creatures, nebulae, aren't they? If I'd bred red nebs with golds, hoping for a red neb for my gold x red neb line, then of course they'd have been blue.

This is my Balloon x Silver 7G smile.gif

I waited for a month for that Balloon egg. It will probably be without a mate for a while. If anybody has something unrelated, throw a Balloon at me? smile.gif