Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Love that waterhorse and ridgewing! 2 years o.O oh my!

Magmas I find to be a little on the orange side, but I love their sprite <3

I was hoping for a release too, it's been a long time. But I'll keep breeding until we see one.

loving this combo

started as half of a "Lovely Commons" project, But I will eventually( totally locked at the moment)be seeking some more CB Deep Sea ( or second gens) to take this up a few gens biggrin.gif

loving this combo

started as half of a "Lovely Commons" project, But I will eventually( totally locked at the moment)be seeking some more CB Deep Sea ( or second gens) to take this up a few gens biggrin.gif

One of my friends is doing this as well, if you should need or want to swap smile.gif

I've had good luck finding CB Deep Seas in the AP from time to time. ALways nice to get some nearly incuhatchables smile.gif

Some time ago (about four months now, I think) I asked for help here concerning a tsunami x frostbite combination - well, the project is on its way (although frostbite checkers are hard, from what I know now; getting anything that is not a frostbite out of them is difficult), so I just thought I'll show my latest result here: First 3G of my lineage. (:

(If anyone else is doing this lineage and is looking for a bloodswap, feel free to ask. (; )

Edited by NightEagle

I've had good luck finding CB Deep Seas in the AP from time to time. ALways nice to get some nearly incuhatchables smile.gif

yus , I usually look there first!

@jumpsnake thanks biggrin.gif I was surprised how much I liked it

@ daba I'd be happy to swap anytime!( er anytime I have room laugh.gif )

I have no cave born nebulas, they having coming out while I was absent from the cave.

But I figured that for nebula offspring, it didn't matter.

I have no success (gah!) but coerced my hubby and friends to try. Several refusals, no surprise there wink.gif But they did get an egg or two, and have incubated and influenced and we'll see if any turn blue.

well, in a flaming moment of bad timing, both the dragons on my friends' scrolls turned blue...

and they both were out of town till tonight, and the dragons both have matured xd.png

OK, so they'll try again dry.gif

UGH!!!!!! I can't believe I did this!!!!! Have a 2G PB Male Winter that has been holding up my PB EG Winter line all season... he's refused 5 females!! Finally able to mature 1 more 2G PB female to offer him before the season ends and.... I get so excited that she matures, I jump the gun by 10 mins (forget I'm egg-locked for the next 10 mins) and he likes her and they produce an egg!!! AUTO-ABANDON!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying my eyes out now and needed to vent.... sad.gif I'd give ANYTHING to get that egg back sad.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

If you want to post a link to your male's progeny page I will try to keep an eye out for it as I hunt in the AP the next few days.

If you want to post a link to your male's progeny page I will try to keep an eye out for it as I hunt in the AP the next few days.

Oh, thank you!!! I'm going to hunt the AP for it too.... Here is the progeny page:

progeny page

This is the Baby

Ldyfsh, I will try to keep an eye out for your egg, too, if I am around when it surfaces. You might also try temporarily renaming the parents giving your forum name and something to indicate it was accidentally abandoned. I had a kind soul return an egg to me once when I did that. smile.gif

Ldyfsh, I will try to keep an eye out for your egg, too, if I am around when it surfaces. You might also try temporarily renaming the parents giving your forum name and something to indicate it was accidentally abandoned. I had a kind soul return an egg to me once when I did that.  smile.gif

Great idea!!! I'll try that smile.gif

New Names smile.gif

Mother: Please Return Our Baby to Ldyfsh

Father: Our Baby Auto-Abandoned

Edited by Ldyfsh

And instead of getting to show off a 4th gen potential Avatar lineage, I get to be sad and aggravated over refusals of both of the pairs I was trying to breed, a 100% refusal rate!!!

It took since last July to get the mates for 2 gifted Avatars, partially because of refusals. I'll try swapping pairs next time, but if there's even 1 refusal, it's back to the breeding board.

It makes me not want to bother wink.gif

OK, so I've breed all my bluesang x speckle throat pairs two weeks now and have not produced a single bluesang. So there's like 10 ST 2g eggs going to be showing up in the AP.....

Sigh.

Also my metals are breeding like, well, picky annoying metals.

I need a common x common lineage to work on also so I can always make progress!

ETA: I just bred THIS! That makes my night a little better! wub.gif

Edited by jumpsnake

Oh, thank you!!! I'm going to hunt the AP for it too.... Here is the progeny page:

progeny page

This is the Baby

Bumping this for Ladyfish. Too late for egg hunting for me, but if you're bored, look for the egg in the AP.

Bumping this for Ladyfish. Too late for egg hunting for me, but if you're bored, look for the egg in the AP.

Judging by time left, it should appear in the AP within the next hour or two

i think i missed it cuz eggs with more time than it has on it are in the AP now. spent about 3 hours looking for it.

sorry ldyfsh.

I don't think the egg has hit the visible part of the AP, yet. When it does it will get an extra day added. If you look at the eggs on the AP now, they were all bred on March 16. Ldyfsh bred hers on the 17th.

but it autoabandoned. so the egg went in with full time of 7 days already on it. no time could have been added to it.

but it autoabandoned.  so the egg went in with full time of 7 days already on it.  no time could have been added to it.

but when it gets to the AP, it will gain a day - it has to to age 1 day longer than the time shown in the AP.

So, if the AP is at 5d 13h, when the egg's page says 4d 13h, it will reach the AP, at which time it will change on the egg page to 5d 13h.

EDIT: If the AP stays at the same time it is now, the egg might hit at about 1:00 am cave time - but my experience has shown me it could go either way by hours, depending on how fast the AP moves.

I'll try to look out for it as well, I hope someone gets it who will return it!

Edited by daba555

but it autoabandoned. so the egg went in with full time of 7 days already on it. no time could have been added to it.

It gains a day (maximum) when it gets picked up for the first time. With the current AP, nobody was able to pick it up at 7 days, so it cannot have lost that bonus yet.

Some of you expressed interest in my hellhorse x green copper project. I'm having trouble getting copper eggs out of them, but bred two hellhorse eggs today. Anyone want them? Send me a pm if so. First two will get the eggs. - all gone. Maybe next week.

Egg 1: Lineage - gone to arula

Egg 2: Lineage - gone to daba.smile.gif

I leave for work in about two hours from this post. I'll check when I get home if I don't get them given away sooner.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

This turned out better than I expected. xd.png

Currently hidden, here is the eggie's parents: dad x mom

Edited by xdlugia