Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

UGH!!!!!! I can't believe I did this!!!!! Have a 2G PB Male Winter that has been holding up my PB EG Winter line all season... he's refused 5 females!! Finally able to mature 1 more 2G PB female to offer him before the season ends and.... I get so excited that she matures, I jump the gun by 10 mins (forget I'm egg-locked for the next 10 mins) and he likes her and they produce an egg!!! AUTO-ABANDON!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying my eyes out now and needed to vent.... sad.gif I'd give ANYTHING to get that egg back sad.gif

I see you got this back - kudos to whoever snatched it from the wrong hands smile.gif

Gifting

If anyone could use this user posted image egg, please, PM. I'll send you a transfer link.

Good day to all smile.gif requested

Edited by Ae0nian

UGH!!!!!! I can't believe I did this!!!!! Have a 2G PB Male Winter that has been holding up my PB EG Winter line all season... he's refused 5 females!! Finally able to mature 1 more 2G PB female to offer him before the season ends and.... I get so excited that she matures, I jump the gun by 10 mins (forget I'm egg-locked for the next 10 mins) and he likes her and they produce an egg!!! AUTO-ABANDON!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying my eyes out now and needed to vent.... sad.gif I'd give ANYTHING to get that egg back sad.gif

YAY!!!!!! Got my Baby back!!!!!! Thank you, Dark_Angel12345 who found it and graciously returned it to me!!!! And Thank you, purplehaze, for the name change idea... it worked!!! Also a big Thank you goes out to all you great DCers who helped me stalk the AP list to find my Baby... you're all so nice!!!

smile.gif Glad to see you got it back! I wasn't around at the right time to look for it.

New year, new one of these. Yay!

The green and red looks so great together! Probably why people like using whites for holiday lines so much haha.

Also, apparently skywings are really hard to breed? I never really noticed because I had done such a large PB line, that now when I'm trying to do a checker with nhiostrifes and an inbred checker with spessartines they almost never breed skywings! It's almost like a 1 in 10 chance when breeding. *sigh* Fingers crossed on these.

Nhiostrifes and Spessartines are too new for Skywings, although Nhiostrifes are slowly getting better to breed with ...

I'm going to need a ton of blue vibes for these, guys.

Nebula! Other nebula!

I've had all but two of my 2G nebs for this lineage be red so far.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

@Ldyfsh ~ Sorry I missed all the excitement, but oh so glad you got your baby back!! This is a great group!!

@TheCompleteAnimorph ~ Sending Blue vibes your way! I'm working on an alternating green/yellow Undine line. It can get very frustrating when your baby is the wrong color.

@Fiona BlueFire ~ Very pretty lineage!

The very first lineage project I started years ago. Finally. Done.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kzRA9

A love for all seasons.

Very nice! Must have taken a lot of work and planning to collect all the second gens.

I take my words back sleep.gif

This is my forth miscolored Nebula to only one right colored. So is the ratio only about 20% or I'm "realy lucky"?

I take my words back sleep.gif

This is my forth miscolored Nebula to only one right colored. So is the ratio only about 20% or I'm "realy lucky"?

when I was after a purple the ratio was less than that but I think nebula color in waves- alt for a while and then regular for a while- rather than a percentage of breedings

Edited by dragonpuck

anybody want these Purples?

pick just one, as they're related ;-)

GONE - to the same Person...

Edited by lilysally

So I found this beaut in the AP, and I've decided to breed a mate- a 2g alt vine x a 2g alt ridgewing. I've got 3 vines for alt lottery so far. I have one slot open right now, so I thought I'd ask if anyone cares to try for a tan ridge from purples or cares to throw another vine lotto chance my way. I think it will make a cool lineage!

I can't use this for my lineage because it's related to one of my blue Nebs. Sigh. Anyone want it?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I can't use this for my lineage because it's related to one of my blue Nebs. Sigh. Anyone want it?

I took the egg, thank you! Very pretty. wub.gif

Meanwhile, terrible breeding has gotten into the way of my lineage plans. wacko.gif Refusals everywhere!

So I found this beaut in the AP, and I've decided to breed a mate- a 2g alt vine x a 2g alt ridgewing. I've got 3 vines for alt lottery so far. I have one slot open right now, so I thought I'd ask if anyone cares to try for a tan ridge from purples or cares to throw another vine lotto chance my way. I think it will make a cool lineage!

Sending a Tan Ridgewing your way ^^

what gender do you want the alt vine? trying for alt blacks for gifting to another thread but i have a space to try a vine.

According to Sif, the ratio of "regular" nebula colors to "alt" nebula colors is supposed to be 1:1. I suppose that means that in theory each nebula egg has a 50/50 chance of going either way. In practical terms it means that whatever color you want you have a high chance of getting the other, no matter which way you wanted it to go.

An year back may be it was 50:50 chance, but lately miscolored Nebulae are escalating just like refusals. I'm speaking from my own experience and from observing other users projects.

Anyway, try № 6. Wish me luck

I have two Nebula AP finds growing on my scroll right now, one is Gold x Red Nebula, the other Gold x Blue Nebula. Let's see if they both miscolor... I wouldn't be surprised. biggrin.gif