Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Hey Sheppardkid, look who turned GREEN! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure if I should be happy or curse, though, because now obviously I have to continue this lineage. As if I needed more solstice breedings that have to occur at night.

I'm not really doing much else- trying for bloodswaps for some Halloween lineages (go look at my post in the EG trading thread, please.)

Is anyone doing bluesang x common? How much of a pain is it? Better than metals? I'm about to start seriously working on bluesang x speckle throat, I think.

user posted image

This is going to be my next lineage project. I have enough CBs to get to 3rd gen, but when I get there, I could use some help smile.gif

user posted image

This is going to be my next lineage project. I have enough CBs to get to 3rd gen, but when I get there, I could use some help smile.gif

ah some one else playing double jeopardy laugh.gif

I have a 4th gen and working on the second( took a year to get a purple nebula) now waiting for a red dorsal rolleyes.gif

so I can probably help biggrin.gif

shoot me a PM

Edited by dragonpuck

Amazing idea smile.gif I have 2 female purple Dorsals, and probably enough purple Nebs to match.

edit: 1 purple Dorsal and "no egg" this time.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks for your support! I got an egg from dragonpuck and now it's my dragons' turn to breed/color right ^^

Is anyone doing bluesang x common? How much of a pain is it? Better than metals? I'm about to start seriously working on bluesang x speckle throat, I think.

I was, but took a break here. It was not so hard (you can see offspring lists) but on the other hand, speckles... they were frustrating sometimes.

Is anyone doing gold x RB and could use a 3rd gen?

Yess!! she turned blue! *does a little dance*

you people doing dorsals and nebulas are insane ! nebulas are bad enough but both wow! youe lineages do look lovely though - congrats.

No gold from my skywing yet for her patient skywing mate

-but I've *only* had 11 eggs lo and probably as many no egg produced so I'm still hopeful. Let me know if anyone wants their next skywing egg

user posted image

I accept this challenge! It looks beautiful, and I want one now... I have plenty of cb purple dorsals from last years holly contest, and currently 4 cb purple nebula. That should get me to 4th gen. Yay!

Feel free to pm me, too.

2 refusal (will breed them to different dorsals next week)

2 purple dorsal (not a refusal!)

So this is going to take longer than expected but I am not deterred.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

If you want a sib from this let me know.

If you want a sib from this let me know.

Oh, I shouldn't have looked...I just knew it was going to be really pretty xd.png

must resist tongue.gif

I just got this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DaLO6

and actually am trying to make it to 6th gen, just because I've picked up so many Moonstones in the AP and don't want to waste them.

before I got that egg, I got a 3rd gen MS which I AP'd, and a 4th gen refusal, which irritates me no end. however, there are 2 more potential mates on my scroll, so try, try again.

I think I took that up to something crazy like 7th gen and on my way to 8th before I got side tracked. If you want, I can give you a list of my codes for you to sort through and see if you want anything I can breed

I think I took that up to something crazy like 7th gen and on my way to 8th before I got side tracked. If you want, I can give you a list of my codes for you to sort through and see if you want anything I can breed

Hey, thanks smile.gif I have sent you a pm, and I have checked what I have - I don't think I have anything at all related to yours.

tjenni: wow, great going there! not easy to find/breed something that complicated, and it really will go well biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I bred this a couple days ago. I was thrilled until I double checked with her potential mate and discovered they both had a common ancestor. sad.gif

I did some releasing, and figured out I can rebreed some replacements (except for one 2nd gen Marrow), but I will need to breed a Marrow from this line instead of a Silver. I have this Silver up for trade, but if anyone here is doing Silver/Marrow lines, and can use this in their breeding, drop me a pm and I'll send it over.

I bred this a couple days ago. I was thrilled until I double checked with her potential mate and discovered they both had a common ancestor. sad.gif

I did some releasing, and figured out I can rebreed some replacements (except for one 2nd gen Marrow), but I will need to breed a Marrow from this line instead of a Silver. I have this Silver up for trade, but if anyone here is doing Silver/Marrow lines, and can use this in their breeding, drop me a pm and I'll send it over.

if you need a 4th gen Silver for your lineage, I could offer a sibling of her if you want ^^

Picked up this 5EG from the AP…I think I'll gift it. Free!! biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh, yeah! And here is my progress so far on my Avatar/Vine EG lineage: 5EG

Edited by Firedda

if you need a 4th gen Silver for your lineage, I could offer a sibling of her if you want ^^

Thanks tjenni, I may take you up on that offer as soon as I makes sure what I need and what gen.

@Firedda ~ Love your Vine Avatar lineage!

Oh I wish refusals were turned off for Seasonals...

Got two refusals and one no egg from my 2nd Gen PBs

So I won't get a mate for Lerrey http://dragcave.net/lineage/O85E9 this season :-(

(don't offer to breed for me, they all have to be on my scroll...)

Edit: And I'm getting more and more 'no eggs' - anything up?

Edît 2:

After a load of no eggs and refusals from other lineages I decided to try my Alt Sweetling checkers again and got all These biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dJhR3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2MoF4

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PThur

I might be up for lineage swaps...

Maybe complaining in the Forum really helps... laugh.gif

Edited by lilysally