Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Also, it's missing amethyst-colored Gemshards laugh.gif

Thank goodness no amethysts xd.png

I'd be dewmed!

That green is super bright to me. Though I think it's about the same color as that little green highlight on Harvests.

Harvest x Green Gem

Sadly my shimmer hasn't been willing to produce many eggs, fails or otherwise as of yet.

Yeah, mine's been stubborn too. I've been pairing him up with waterhorses and he doesn't even want to produce shimmerkins with fertility. Last 3 weeks he's been produceing nothing.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Does anyone have any advise for creating a mate for this guy?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HpSDe

I don't have any CB Christmas dragons except the 09 one. Is there any 2 common dragons that would look good with the above dragon?

Does anyone have any advise for creating a mate for this guy?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HpSDe

I don't have any CB Christmas dragons except the 09 one. Is there any 2 common dragons that would look good with the above dragon?

Maybe Vines and Gold or Brimstone or GW or Harvests?

I was just thinking about that today. I think that a gemshardXnebula checker might just be the most masochistic possible project out there now (aside from a PB stripe). laugh.gif Because, not only would you have to get the color of gem that you want but the nebula, too! And you wouldn't know the potential color until after hatching or gendering!

But the payout might be nice. *especially likes the blue X blue combo*

Oh.... oh dear. Those... are gorgeous.

HALP.

*happy dancing* I finally got both pairs to cooperate and give me eggs unrelated to each other and be the right breeds.

He and she better love each other at first sight or I'm going to be bummed. It's taken months to get this far.

I was swapping the pairs back and forth because either pair were being difficult about giving me eggs. I'd get just hellhorses one way, or only copper and nothing the other way.

Gone

Edited by DarkEternity

*happy dancing* I finally got both pairs to cooperate and give me eggs unrelated to each other and be the right breeds.

He and she better love each other at first sight or I'm going to be bummed. It's taken months to get this far.

I was swapping the pairs back and forth because either pair were being difficult about giving me eggs. I'd get just hellhorses one way, or only copper and nothing the other way.

Those are quite pretty together, /sends vibes!

I looked at my gems and thought I surely had my 4, and realized not even close. This will take a wee bit.

Yeah, mine's been stubborn too. I've been pairing him up with waterhorses and he doesn't even want to produce shimmerkins with fertility. Last 3 weeks he's been produceing nothing.

Make that 4 weeks now of no interests. Changing mates doesn't even work. *sighs*

After finishing my inbred nebula projects, I swore off the breed in order to avoid the pain of miscolors.

But... After playing with lineage designs in photoshop a while back, my resistance shattered.

It's so beautiful, but gonna be a lot of work. :/

And I guess since I'm sharing mock-ups, here's one that'll never happen (2nd gen tinselkins would be tough to get) and one with Tan Ridgewings x Sunsets that I may do after the nebula one's finished.

Edited by Daydreamer09

user posted image

I think I may breed these 2 together until I find a matching Daydream for my cute Silver Penkling^^;

Edited by Nalyua

user posted image

I think I may breed these 2 together until I find a matching Daydream for my cute Silver Penkling^^;

Looks like a nice pairing to me. smile.gif

Looks like a nice pairing to me. smile.gif

Yeah, though I will still try to find a Daydream mate. Maybe I can alternate between this and All-Daydream/Tinsel line!

Enjoy, purplehaze. I gues your anti-refusal vibes actually worked happy.gif

Finally!!

who would have thought that Pillows would be so hard to get

now back to work on the mate- just one more 3rd gen to go------

Have finally succeeded in breeding a mate for my 3G Holly... Well, at least it looks nice (to me), though not perfect. I absolutely do not know when or how I'll manage to get a 3G Tsunami with Hollies... Hopefully, someone else will sart working on this checker too xd.png

@dragonpuck grats on reaching the 4th gen! And that one is a really neat pairing! Didn't expect them to be! ohmy.gif

@kammo if you may need more 2G Frostbites from Heartstealings, you're welcome to turn to me wink.gif (no payment's required ^^)

Yay! My verdigris x hellhorse project can now be considered complete: Lineage I don't know of any more cb hellhorse ladies, so this is as far as I can take the project.

A Cb Neotropical in the AP! It's a sign!

I'm starting a PinkxNeo project soon.