Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I was pretty much swamped with Project Sweetling so I had to skip RAs this year and ap hunting. Though I did manage to get 2 for freezing. There was a short lull at the two days before the new eggs showed up were trading did nothing for me, so I went into the cave for a bit and snagged a CB green copper, the first one I've gotten since release biggrin.gif

I think I managed to get all the sweetling 2gs I need, so now I'll be going for 2g tans all year.

@ytak, I think that's interesting. I like how it goes to red at the bottom.

@ ytak, I like that! ETA- though what about an '09 to replace Penk? I feel like the poses are closer than arsani.

I traded for This! because SHINY! And I have no self control. I'm not sure how to build a mate yet, but it should be fun!

I was able to acquire just about everything I wanted this holiday- I'm pretty stoked!

I almost exclusively kept only '09's, heart seekers, and radiants this year. I've decided to try and get a 3G heart seeker checker from every possible holiday mate. Maybe eventually I'll breed them into some sort of massive lineage.

Vhale I admire your tenacity to only collect one thing. I could never do it! Though it will pay off handsomely I'm sure.

Edited by jumpsnake

@ ytak, I like that! ETA- though what about an '09 to replace Penk? I feel like the poses are closer than arsani.

I traded for This! because SHINY! And I have no self control. I'm not sure how to build a mate yet, but it should be fun!

I was just working off what I have on my own scroll. But if I did something like put the sunsong on top, its 'shininess' would be somewhat comparable to the tinsel (if not the pose)... and I do have a this valentine that I could use on the "bottom." Tho, I could do always ask for a pink egg from a Valentine and do the second diagram.

Diagram 1:user posted image

Diagram 2: user posted image

Obviously, I can't perfectly duplicate the "top" but I can try to compliment it. biggrin.gif

Also, that shiny is very nice. smile.gif I don't blame you for trading for! *points to above dragon breeding trouble* I can't say I could trade that egg and I didn't have anything to breed it to.

Edited by ytak

Huh, I do like the sun song there better- it does compliment the shininess better.

I do like sunset where the alt sweetie is. In looking at them all again, I prefer the last option you posted the best, with only 1 '09.

Edited by jumpsnake

just picked up 2 of lilysally's eggs in the AP smile.gif

how could I not love this one, especially? mom has my name, almost biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hRdSA

nice to see one of mine here :-)

I usually Name my CBs after their code - so Dabava it had to be biggrin.gif

I was able to acquire just about everything I wanted this holiday- I'm pretty stoked!

I almost exclusively kept only '09's, heart seekers, and radiants this year. I've decided to try and get a 3G heart seeker checker from every possible holiday mate. Maybe eventually I'll breed them into some sort of massive lineage.

Vhale I admire your tenacity to only collect one thing. I could never do it! Though it will pay off handsomely I'm sure.

That Heartseeker sounds sweet, I saw quite a few crossed with holidays in trade this year, if I had had room I would have tried to get one of the snow angel ones.

I think I've got the sweetlings to get to 7th gen. Given how many I'd need to take it further, I think I won't be collecting them next year xd.png I might just take next year off for personal lineages and enjoy ap and cave hunting.

/eyes Radiant Angels.

Maybe...

So my first inbreed even gen is going awesome!

My other one refuses to give me what I need though... Silvers are difficult breeders.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Edited by Annezor

So my first inbreed even gen is going awesome!

My other one refuses to give me what I need though... Silvers are difficult breeders.

Any opinions or suggestions?

I think you should just keep trying, sooner or later you will get what you need in that pairing.

Maybe mix up the partners, sometimes different partners produce more eggs.

I was going to offer to breed for you then realized you are talking inbred, so that wouldn't help.

Good luck with it smile.gif

Well, I got 2nd gen to match a 2nd gen I had bred for myself, just before valentines day. I bred a silver from RA, was given a RA from Silver. Tried to breed them today... Nothing was created... But it is not a refusal! Eventually, as silver will be made, and I will try to blood swap it, for a mate for their valentine offspring next year.

As for other valentines, I have to decide in my long list of awesome what I want to continue. Too many choices!

And this grew up on my scroll, I had planned to gift it to somebody with Pink Sweetlings http://dragcave.net/lineage/dZvWc - What would you do for a Partner?

Oh, so lovely! I got gifted a 2nd gen: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FiJE7 - if I can trade for a Waterhorse mate somewhere, I can breed you a 3rd gen mate laugh.gif I would suggest to make another chocolate generation, then trade the 5th and 6th gens to pink-coded scrolls, so that the colors alternate every 2 generations.

edit: Thank you so much, daba555! wub.gif *hugs the little slimy egg*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Oh, so lovely! I got gifted a 2nd gen: https://dragcave.net/lineage/FiJE7 - if I can trade for a Waterhorse mate somewhere, I can breed you a 3rd gen mate laugh.gif I would suggest to make another chocolate generation, then trade the 5th and 6th gens to pink-coded scrolls, so that the colors alternate every 2 generations.

Ruby eyes, I just sent a PM with a waterhorse egg smile.gif

Ruby eyes, I just sent a PM with a waterhorse egg smile.gif

daba, thank you from my side too!

So, perfect project already. This community is so great. laugh.gif

Hello everyone. I know this is very late to be asking but is there anyone here that has a 2nd gen rosebud from white that is willing to trade for something? I have a good friend that is looking for one. I've been stalking the trade threads today and so far I haven't seen any.

I bred this which is all I need to take this to gen 5, since I have all the mates biggrin.gif

I came up with (another) Heartseeker project like this, I caught the gen 2 Heartseekers during this event smile.gif It is partly inspired by this Nebula which of course colored wrong wink.gif

Hello everyone.  I know this is very late to be asking but is there anyone here that has a 2nd gen rosebud from white that is willing to trade for something?  I have a good friend that is looking for one.  I've been stalking the trade threads today and so far I haven't seen any.

oh, I'm so sorry I don't - I bred 2 gold eggs myself to trade for one.

well, it matures in 16 hours...how badly does your friend need it?

I have to admit, while I wanted it, and have a use for it, I am a sucker for people in need.

EDIT: lilysally - always happy to help, you know biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

How hard can it be to breed a Balloon?! I've been trying to get one out of these two for two months now, but the only one I managed to breed refused its mate... Sorry, just a bit frustrated, really didn't expect to need much patience with these breeds. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/9F128

I got 8 more 2nd Gen Heartseeker - this lineage is growing

like some other Projects that are on the way, like Arsani/Grey and Radiant Angel/Sunstone (got about 10 of those).

Wow, so many new dragons, so many new projects, and so little breeding opportunities for them...

I love Christmas/Val/Halloween projects, but I just wish we could breed them twice per year or something like that...

Edit:

Oh, I got this just now http://dragcave.net/lineage/jXKH0

Is there anybody doing the same and looking for a swap or just a nice lineage?

I'd still love to get a 2nd Gen Sweetling from Alt/Silver, but I guess I have to wait till next year for one.

Edited by lilysally

How hard can it be to breed a Balloon?! I've been trying to get one out of these two for two months now, but the only one I managed to breed refused its mate... Sorry, just a bit frustrated, really didn't expect to need much patience with these breeds. rolleyes.gif

Ha. WELL - I have a rather magnificent bouncy pillow line:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pcguo

It has taken for ever, because at least 90% of the time I get pillows. Just checked my records - I have bred for a mate at least 8 times (that's how many pillow children I've got - there may also have been failures) and no balloon yet sad.gif

I blame my grandson. He is building a balloon army. xd.png

ON another matter - I have had an EG trade up for a couple of days now, with no takers. Is ANYONE else working on a checker with blacks and rosebuds ?

BLESS YOU, SIBBY !

@LadyAmlaruil2 - I am so glad they panned out. I WILL get to 6th gen with that line if it kills me.

That silver lurker line is gorgeous. I'd start one to match but I have FAR too many holiday lines as it is...

Edited by fuzzbucket

@lillysally:

I am doing CL x female silver!! We should do a bloodswap, but I don't have a 4th gen yet. Actually I don't have a 3rd gen silver mate yet, was planning on trying to breed and swap with that over the spring/ summer. I'll make a note you have that lineage though.

Also: this auto-abandoned, but I'll be able to breed again. So pretty!! I've got 2 2nd gen RAs so should be a fun lineage!

Is anyone planning on bluesang x RA and want to swap 2nd gen bluesangs?

Oh, and PLEASE SEND ME RED VIBES!! I've been working on this forever.

Sending many, many red vibes, jumpsnake. I wish you better lick than mine sleep.gif

Enjoy, SolarCat happy.gif

Edited by alliana1

Sending many, many red vibes, jumpsnake. I wish you better lick than mine sleep.gif

Edit: 2nd gen prize fail from Stark is looking for a home Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Oh my goodness I managed to snag this little beauty.

Thank you! <3<3<3

I will have to think up an appropriate name.