Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Yeeees!! The original pair finally gave me a Silver, she gendered right, and her mate accepted her!! Now I've seen how this Inbred Checker is going to look and I just adore it!

My inbred Terrae X Stone finally gave me a Stone to match up with this Terrae.

I just have to breed my Waterwalker X Christmas The right gender of my Pyralspite X Heartseeker and I'll be a bit further into that project smile.gif

My projects had quite a bit of progress this week.

Edited by Annezor

If anyone would like to adopt this baby?

Lineage

Please, PM me for the teleport!

I would appreciate it, if you could take the egg the soonest!

Adopted!

@lilysally - refusals suck :/ Good luck breeding a replacement! (and many anti-refusal vibes to your dragons!!)

Edited by Ae0nian

-I've been fighting with this project for a few months. They keep breeding only dark greens, but now I have a golden wyvern mate for her, finally. Hopefully they're not gonna refuse to go near each other...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HQ3Op

-This one was easy but fun

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hiJlv

- I'm struggling to make a mate for him, they're not really interested..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/51suS

-this was fun

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fiJWZ

-and I'm struggling to make a mate for him too, they keep making these tri-horns

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uyLmG

-another easy but fun one

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fgrB2

Edited by kammo

@Annezor Send me some of those inbred checker vibes! I've got a very skywing-lacking progeny list for my own project.

Also got the first 3rd gen for my doublewings project. I'm so excited by how lovely these are together!

An year back may be it was 50:50 chance, but lately miscolored Nebulae are escalating just like refusals. I'm speaking from my own experience and from observing other users projects.

Anyway, try № 6. Wish me luck

Well, it colored and that makes 5:1 dry.gif

@Annezor Send me some of those inbred checker vibes! I've got a very skywing-lacking progeny list for my own project.

Also got the first 3rd gen for my doublewings project. I'm so excited by how lovely these are together!

*Sends all the karma your way*

Good luck, that combo looks VERY pretty as a checker. I had to try 6 times before I got a Silver! And all those other partners also gave me no luck, those were not projects, but I did want a Silver!

The other project is also very pretty smile.gif

@Alliana1 That is SUCH a shame... I hope you have luck on your side on the next coloring!

@Kammo Those are all so pretty! Congrats on your progress in some of them, and I wish you good luck with the strugglers.

Edited by Annezor

Hubby decided today that he would try once more for alt backs for his project. With 88 failed attempts, he thought he'd try till he got to 100, then if nothing, that's it. He bred 4 of them.

When we found out about the new release, he let them go...I figure one of them might alt, therefore dry.gif

When we found out about the new release, he let them go...I figure one of them might alt, therefore dry.gif

Probably more than one! That is how my luck goes! xd.png

Hubby decided today that he would try once more for alt backs for his project. With 88 failed attempts, he thought he'd try till he got to 100, then if nothing, that's it. He bred 4 of them.

Yeah, now that they're abandoned you'll see they ALL turn alt. You never know with those Alt statistics.. The new releases look mighty fine however biggrin.gif

Project Candy Cane, this is one I've been working on since 09. I haven't picked a stopping point. I guess when I can no longer find mates.

Due to some frightful luck on my end I obtained http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLuth

I would love to make it into an EG alas I have no fitting fail to breed it with. Do you guys know any Prize Owner who might be willing to help out with getting a fail?

I was considering putting third gen babies UFT until I get a fail to turn this into an EG.

Or do you guys have any other suggestions how to go about this?

Due to some frightful luck on my end I obtained http://dragcave.net/lineage/hLuth

I would love to make it into an EG alas I have no fitting fail to breed it with. Do you guys know any Prize Owner who might be willing to help out with getting a fail?

I was considering putting third gen babies UFT until I get a fail to turn this into an EG.

Or do you guys have any other suggestions how to go about this?

Wow, that is beautiful. Looks better than I thought a pairing like that would.

I also ended up with similar luck, managing to be an acquaintance of the owner of a male silver tinsel. Regal Ornixen I've got a temp mate for him, but I am looking for Avatar from Male Tinsel or Shimmer if at all possible. Bronze, Gold, or Silver will be fine. Let me know if you know anyone who has a tinsel/shimmer fail like that and is willing to give/trade it?

I also ended up with similar luck, managing to be an acquaintance of the owner of a male silver tinsel. Regal Ornixen I've got a temp mate for him, but I am looking for Avatar from Male Tinsel or Shimmer if at all possible. Bronze, Gold, or Silver will be fine. Let me know if you know anyone who has a tinsel/shimmer fail like that and is willing to give/trade it?

It does look pretty, I know.

I did not pick it out or anything, I found this egg when I put 2 CB Blusangs up for trading and posted the link.

That's why I said frightful luck. I am beyond stunnded that I got this beauty wub.gif

I prefer EGs but I will make it a temporary Stair as well. I know mine is kinda hard because I would need a Tan Ridgewing xd.png

Just throwing my two cents out there, mating a 2nd gen tinsel with a matching fail is GORGEOUS and I love those checkers, but it's crazy hard to continue, requiring double the prize owners each time unless someone else happens to be building the exact same checker from unrelated prizes. My personal preference is to build a 'false' checker where you substitute another breed for the prize in the checker - like this. To do that, you could use, for instance, a tan ridgewing from a copper mother, and then the mate for that baby would be a 3rd gen copper x tan ridge checker, and so on.

Just a thought biggrin.gif

Just throwing my two cents out there, mating a 2nd gen tinsel with a matching fail is GORGEOUS and I love those checkers, but it's crazy hard to continue, requiring double the prize owners each time unless someone else happens to be building the exact same checker from unrelated prizes. My personal preference is to build a 'false' checker where you substitute another breed for the prize in the checker - like this. To do that, you could use, for instance, a tan ridgewing from a copper mother, and then the mate for that baby would be a 3rd gen copper x tan ridge checker, and so on.

Just a thought biggrin.gif

I know what you mean.

On the other hand more and more Cb Prizes are coming into circulation so obtaining fails might actually get easier.

Like a week ago I wouldn't even have dreamed of ever getting a Gen 2 Prize at all, now I actually have one!

How about building a false checked for now, but then doing a true checker if you can? I don't see why you couldn't do both.

Personally I love false checkers, I think they are visually interesting and more obtainable.

Congrats on your new baby!!

tinsels don't produce avatars, to my disappointment.

look here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_breeding

and scroll down to Avatar-neutral species and you'll see tinsels on the list.

user posted image

Well this is officially stunning!

Edited by Nalyua

user posted image

Well this is officially stunning!

That is very pretty! biggrin.gif

I just bred the first egg from a similar combo: here~

Between the warm bronze color and all the Christmas dragons, I'm thinking gingerbread cookies.

Sadly my shimmer hasn't been willing to produce many eggs, fails or otherwise as of yet.

And, am I the only one going :3 at another Nebula/Stripe style dragon? I wish you luck, whomever shall be breeding those new gems!

And, am I the only one going :3 at another Nebula/Stripe style dragon? I wish you luck, whomever shall be breeding those new gems!

I was just thinking about that today. I think that a gemshardXnebula checker might just be the most masochistic possible project out there now (aside from a PB stripe). laugh.gif Because, not only would you have to get the color of gem that you want but the nebula, too! And you wouldn't know the potential color until after hatching or gendering!

But the payout might be nice. *especially likes the blue X blue combo*

I was just thinking about that today. I think that a gemshardXnebula checker might just be the most masochistic possible project out there now (aside from a PB stripe). laugh.gif Because, not only would you have to get the color of gem that you want but the nebula, too! And you wouldn't know the potential color until after hatching or gendering!

But the payout might be nice. *especially likes the blue X blue combo*

i think i am thankful that i am not sold on those combos. having enough trouble with some of my own projects giving me the right breed let alone color.