Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ugh, I've had three refusals in the last week. Most recently, thwarted by these two. Is anyone else suffering from a spate of refusals?

Ugh, I've had three refusals in the last week. Most recently, thwarted by these two. Is anyone else suffering from a spate of refusals?

Yes sleep.gif

On the plus side, I want SW from them, so I'll breed one during the holiday.

Edit: I can breed you an egg like this if you are looking for an eventual mate

Edited by alliana1

WHY CANT WE HAVE TABS ON OUR SCROLLS??????????????! Waaaah!

So much this.

On a brigther, if stuffier note,

I got sick as a dog the last few days and let my scroll clear out. So, if anyone needs a 2nd gen breeding now's a great time to ask as my egg slots are open. Just send a PM. I'll be off to work shortly but I'll breed and set up any teleports later tonight.

/points up

<3

Edited by Vhale

i just bred this and i hope he will like this

the white egg is all my dragons so if you need a sibling, let me know. i don't kill mine off to ruin lineages.

Finally! After all these as well as these from my other female. I just needed one Silver between them, so now I can breed the SpeckleThroat from the other pair. I'd laugh if they gave me a Silver next time instead!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this egg. My jaw dropped so hard that it hurts! laugh.gif

I feel like this lineage is a terrible idea because it means I need to get people with pre-biome blue nebs to breed me green coppers, and I need to get blue nebulas out of green coppers. But it's so pretty I have to try anyways.

TCA, I have 3 blue nebs from the cave. I would be happy to try for green coppers for you.

I have 5 blue Nebs from the cave and 4 male Green Coppers. I'd be glad to help, too, if needed.

I have three nebs and enough coppers also.

i can breed some as well biggrin.gif but have only 2 Male coppers sad.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Oh, yeah, I'd almost forgotten how fun it was with Nebula lineages. First this and now this sleep.gif

TCA, I have 8 Blue Nebulae from the cave and 5 cb male Green Coppers

sorry. all my blue nebbies are from the desert. and i only have a female green copper.

I feel like this lineage is a terrible idea because it means I need to get people with pre-biome blue nebs to breed me green coppers, and I need to get blue nebulas out of green coppers. But it's so pretty I have to try anyways.

I have one cb blue Neb from the cave and a cb green Copper. Be happy to try for you if you need it.

Thanks for the offers, everyone! I actually have enough green coppers to make it to 4th gen so far, so I'm more interested in nebulas. They don't technically need to be from pre-biome nebs, though using those would mean if you get coppers instead I can still use them. I'll poke some people when I have more room for eggs.

What is an impressive generation for a perfect EG lineage? So far I have a 5EG, but I'm not sure where I should stop. Ideas, anyone?

It depends. I like 4G lineages because then none of the older generations have tiny images, but some people just want them as big as possible.

What is an impressive generation for a perfect EG lineage? So far I have a 5EG, but I'm not sure where I should stop. Ideas, anyone?

I stop a lot of mine at 4G also. Partly for the reason TCA cites, but also because I have a general scroll goal of 4 male and 4 female CBs of each breed. So I can get to 4G using only dragon on my own scroll. Another reason is that that is the longest lineage that I can see in its entirety on my laptop screen without scrolling.

I do have some longer lineages and they can be impressive, but I just prefer the shorter ones.

I have been reading through the posts, and oh, boy! I love, love, love what's going on!

I have no Cave blue nebs, but would be happy to try and breed nebs for you - there's bound to be lots of mis-colorings.

I like to end at no more than 5, but the Prism Project is 7, and I would do others that are longer, if they were worthy biggrin.gif But for the most part, the thumbnails do just get so small if they get really high - I do like viewing them when others post, but I have to make my resolution really small, and I can't work with them that way when doing them myself.

That avatar is awesome all on its own!

I just got this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DaLO6

and actually am trying to make it to 6th gen, just because I've picked up so many Moonstones in the AP and don't want to waste them.

before I got that egg, I got a 3rd gen MS which I AP'd, and a 4th gen refusal, which irritates me no end. however, there are 2 more potential mates on my scroll, so try, try again.