Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

My pairs have been extremely generous and I just got a 4G egg from my current Undine breeding project:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hXz3c

Now I'm just working on a good mate for him when he's grown up. :3

omg that is beutiful! congrats!

@ daba555: if you need anymore crimsons let me know! looks like you got a few so far!

this thread is great if you need help. you guys are great!

Esmeia: That pairing is gorgeous!!!

Speaking of checkers...

One of my favorite checker pairings (love their muted colors) has reached 4th Gen! Hoping someone will love to give them a good home! wub.gif

Please please please don't abandon, kill or trade! Just leave it there if you don't want it.

LOVE ME!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for the offers smile.gif this place is so full of very generous people wub.gif

alliana1, so very sorry for the refusal sad.gif really stinks.

nice lineages you all, I don't seem to have much luck lately, myself, although I have gotten a few eggs for the Prism and Lovely Commons projects.

but I can't seem to breed anything I want to gift to people, the dragons are being rather persnickety dry.gif

EDIT: dragonsrus has sent 2 eggs. thank you again for the offers, it really makes me feel better about life, which has been a bit rough lately smile.gif

on another note, we woke this morning to find that 2 nebulas the hubby needed to go blue went red. he's trying a blusang/nebula checker. although, a cb one he picked up did give him blue, he'd much rather have had at least one of the bred ones go blue instead.

Edited by daba555

I haven't posted much in a while but I had a surprisingly good breeding day today. I stopped while I was ahead. Imagine my surprise when I got him and then imagine my surprise when I got him and FINALLY a shiny from summer -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/kFhlx <-

Is anyone doing these 3 lineages that would like to swap commons soon (especially the summer)?

@Esmeia: I've been thinking of doing this exact pairing and man, they really do look gorgeous together!

I hope you don't mind if I "copy" your lineage in the near future smile.gif

@Xythus: Lovely combination and I really like the names.

Thanks for all the compliments! All of your breeding projects look lovely as well. *0*

@Flaviel: Not at all! I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought of this pair anyway. If you ever need any help getting good mates and stuff, let me know! I'm happy to help if I can. :3

I got this on their very first breeding! Awesome!! Anyone else doing this pair want to swap 4th gens? I've been lucky so far to find my 2nd gen and 3rd gen pairings in the AP smile.gif

Starting to think about my holiday lineages again too (because I always seem to forget until it's too late to breed mates, ahh!). Can anyone breed a match to this snow angel & white pairing? http://dragcave.net/lineage/PSsz1

These are the holiday checkers I'm working on, in case I can help anyone out with mates or at halloween/xmas/v-day:

Pumpkin (m) x Crimson Flare (f)

Marrow (m) x Red Dorsal (f)

Marrow (f) x Wave Runner (m)

Marrow (f) x Red (m)

Marrow (m) x Flamingo (f)

Marrow (f) x Silver (m)

Marrow (f) x White (m)

SW (m) x Silver (f)

SW (f) x Black (m)

SW (m) x Hellfire (f)

Yulebuck x Vine

Ribbon Dancer x Hellfire

Ribbon Dancer x Sunset

Ribbon Dancer x Gold

Val 09 x Horse

Val 09 x Pink

Sweetling x Pink

Sweetling x Sunstone

Rosebud x Waterhorse

Heartseeker x GW

Looking for PB EG Summers, willing to breed anything in exchange. Also could use a couple of CB female mates for my CB male Summers (darn influence rejection). Thank you for any help that can be rendered smile.gif

I got this on their very first breeding! Awesome!! Anyone else doing this pair want to swap 4th gens? I've been lucky so far to find my 2nd gen and 3rd gen pairings in the AP smile.gif

Starting to think about my holiday lineages again too (because I always seem to forget until it's too late to breed mates, ahh!). Can anyone breed a match to this snow angel & white pairing? http://dragcave.net/lineage/PSsz1

These are the holiday checkers I'm working on, in case I can help anyone out with mates or at halloween/xmas/v-day:

Pumpkin (m) x Crimson Flare (f)

Marrow (m) x Red Dorsal (f)

Marrow (f) x Wave Runner (m)

Marrow (f) x Red (m)

Marrow (m) x Flamingo (f)

Marrow (f) x Silver (m)

Marrow (f) x White (m)

SW (m) x Silver (f)

SW (f) x Black (m)

SW (m) x Hellfire (f)

Yulebuck x Vine

Ribbon Dancer x Hellfire

Ribbon Dancer x Sunset

Ribbon Dancer x Gold

Val 09 x Horse

Val 09 x Pink

Sweetling x Pink

Sweetling x Sunstone

Rosebud x Waterhorse

Heartseeker x GW

Oh! Are all of these 2Gs? :0

If so, I'd really love a non-holiday mate from Ribbon Dancer x Gold pairing, Val09 x Pink pairing, and a Sweetling x Pink pairing. If that's okay! :3

Oh! Are all of these 2Gs? :0

If so, I'd really love a non-holiday mate from Ribbon Dancer x Gold pairing, Val09 x Pink pairing, and a Sweetling x Pink pairing. If that's okay! :3

Well, mine are all 2Gs if that's what you mean? So the offspring are 3G checkers biggrin.gif Is that what you're looking for? Some of them I have made it to higher gen checkers (I can do a 4th gen pink x val 09)

Halloween is less than two months away and I'm thinking about possible checkers for the grave dragons. I do intend to breed at least two pairs of PB but with the rest I'm thinking checkers. I've bred a few that seemed like they might be good combos but I'm looking for another opinion(s). smile.gif As it happens, I like the female grave sprite better so I'm focusing on that but an open to suggestions on the males, too.

ember X grave

magma X grave <-this is my favorite

magi X grave

Maybe for males:

grave X cassare

grave X red/orange nebula

Edited by ytak

I'll probably be doing some PBs and also the Magi x Grave. For the boys, I really like the contrast with Green.

I think Magma and Red Nebula are my favorites! I'm not sure if I'll get to mine this year because I have so many Marrow projects going blink.gif

@ ytak, I'm going female cessare x male grave

I like the one with ember too!! Might do that....

I have so many projects with Halloweens there is no way I'm going to get to them all. Sigh. I'm trying to decide what to prioritize right now.

Things for sure:

Copper x marrow-- 3rd gen- Probably going to take it to 4th and be done for a while

Grave x cessare- 2 eggs

Silver x CL

lumina x CL

Not sure what else. Has anyone figured out how many eggs you can get before the drop?

I think you can get three full sets of bred eggs in if you have enough incubates and time it right.

Any thoughts on how this looks? I could try to rebreed the top half with a Cassarei instead of gold.

Also, PolarVortex, I have LOTS and LOTS of Silver X moonstone (think I got up to 7th gen) so I can likely breed you an unrelated 4th gen.

OH MY

I am in Shock!!!! xd.png

@Elayne

I think Cassares would be too flat and dark I prefer the Shiny bright Gold

@ Jumpsnake

I've managed two sets- factoring in the hatchies 14 and the new release eggs 7

never been able to get more than that- some may be better at scheduling-- rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

OH MY

I am in Shock!!!! xd.png

Congrats! The alternating colour is really pretty ^^

About my pb pink project, I'm 11 breedings away from an 11th gen! Fingers crossed no more pinks refuse, I can't wait to finish this half of the project! smile.gif

OH MY

I  am in Shock!!!! xd.png

@ dragonpuckso pretty - congratulations!

@jumpsnake I think 2 clutches definitely perhaps 3 if you try to get each batch hatched exactly on 4 days and breed immediately.

Edited by velvet_paw

@ ytak I love the Magma too, also like the Cassare a lott.

@ Dragonpuk wub.gif congrats, it's lovely.

@ ElayneDragonLover I like the Gold, it looks ace.

@ PonyTales so close, yeay sending the anti refuse fairy your way.

I had a bit of luck this week

1 2 3 mate waiting 4 mate waiting.

I also got 2 Blusangs from my female Silvers if anyone would like to swap. Fingers crossed for Silvers next time.

Edited by nooey

About my pb pink project, I'm 11 breedings away from an 11th gen! Fingers crossed no more pinks refuse, I can't wait to finish this half of the project! smile.gif

Already?! How do you get your pinks to cooperate? I keep getting refusals, no interest, and no egg produced with my guardians. And here I thought I have a chance of getting to 10th gen before you got to 11th! lol! xd.png

Already?! How do you get your pinks to cooperate? I keep getting refusals, no interest, and no egg produced with my guardians. And here I thought I have a chance of getting to 10th gen before you got to 11th! lol! xd.png

I don't get them to cooperate! I wish I could show you guys my hall of shame - where all the stubborn dragons who refuse to produce their one egg go (in exchange for a lifetime of comfort in my cave with other pinks too!) xd.png

Hope your guardians cooperate and get moving!

@nooey

Thank you! biggrin.gif