Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I don't get them to cooperate! I wish I could show you guys my hall of shame - where all the stubborn dragons who refuse to produce their one egg go (in exchange for a lifetime of comfort in my cave with other pinks too!) xd.png

Hope your guardians cooperate and get moving!

I will have to look for your "hall of shame" at some point. wink.gif Are you planning on breeding out any higher than 12th gen?

I'm thinking about Halloween breeding and realized that I have enough Halloween breeding projects planned that I really need to use a spreadsheet to organize it. >.> I suppose it is a good thing some of the Halloween dragons don't interest me so I'll just be breeding eggs for other people but other dragons are going to take planning. More dragons are fun but balancing projects is tricky! xd.png

@ dragonsrus So beautiful, congrats!

@ irercha I bow to you oh lineage master!

Does anyone want me?

Edited by nooey

I just spent way too much time admiring (and envying) all the pretties.

But I do have a request for a gen 4 geode from all Stone CBs. But if you have bred for me or think you might have, please PM first so we don't end up with repeats in the lineage. Thanks

Does anyone want me?

So pretty - may I have it even if I won't be building a mate in the near future?

@irercha: Such a beauty; it must have taken ages to get to this point blink.gif

I am rather happy right now since I just need to breed him a mate and the second part of this lineage will be complete biggrin.gif .

Also I need some blue vibes for this baby; my Nebulas were quite a stubborn bunch in the last weeks with too many wrong colours to count.

Thank you all smile.gif I'm really happy it's almost finished (now only to get soulpeace or alt). If anyone wants a sibling, let me know, I'll be happy to breed it. Now I need to think up another impossible alt project.

@ nooey - I like your idea for undine lineage, looks pretty!

@ Flaviel - blue? I'm getting curious smile.gif

Anyone want this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YcZgU ? I'm rebreeding the parents time after time to get a bronze for a silver mate that is already waiting, but with no success so far. PM me if you want to give it a home. Gone to daba smile.gif

Edited by irercha

Anyone want this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YcZgU ? I'm rebreeding the parents time after time to get a bronze for a silver mate that is already waiting, but with no success so far. PM me if you want to give it a home.

I once read that they will always produce the same Color Prize, never the opposite... I tried with this lineage, never got a Gold...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NGD7m

Also I need some blue vibes for this baby; my Nebulas were quite a stubborn bunch in the last weeks with too many wrong colours to count.

She ignored the blue vibes completely.

Oh well, I'll keep her anyway; I might be doing a regular RW/Neb checker if I collect enough colourfails laugh.gif .

@irercha: I simply want to alternate the RW colours and the Nebula colours... they won't let me. dry.gif

On the subject of Tinsel colours: I think lilysally is right. I can vaguely remember reading the same a few months ago.

I once read that they will always produce the same Color Prize, never the opposite...

That was commented on it (I think it was the thread in suggestions dealing with the cave) and TJ said that was unintended. It was originally in connection with holidays that would only breed one of the breeds, but it was mentioned that it affected tinsels too. It's changed with holidays, but I haven't heard either way with prizes.

I needed an Ultraviolet from this pair so would anyone like me

Edited by nooey

@irercha: This lineage is just simply stunning, congrats and kudos!

@nooey: Thats a really nice alternative lineage; the colors work well together - especially since we don't have CB Ultraviolets!

@velvet_paw: Do you need a replacement? I can breed you a nebula from Heartseeker right now if you have room (:

===========

Is anyone building a Silver Male x Blusang Female lineage? I caught this from the AP, and have influenced/hatched it biggrin.gif If you need her, please PM me the link to the silver who needs a mate and I'll send a tele right over!

user posted image

Hubby has been trying to get a tan RW from this pair, but is not succeeding.

He did gt this silver: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xvCSb

and if anyone here is doing this lineage and if this silver is unrelated to what you have, please pm me for a tele link.

the parent's are from dragonsrus, and he is generous n his gifting, so possibly everyone has something related. who knows laugh.gif

if nobody wants it, he'll probably gift it away through the departures thread. but, having received help from you kind people, he wanted me to offer it here first.

I've had no luck so far trading, maybe someone here can help....

Anyway, I'm looking for a bloodswap for this little guy. Thank you!

Let me see what I can come up with, though my green coppers have been very uncooperative lately.

... so far, one "Oops I forgot to check where she was picked up" red copper and two no eggs. I have at least one more pair I can try, but with two no eggs in a row I will wait an hour or so. Unless you'd like the red copper?

... and one refusal and another no egg produced. One more shot at it today. I think I'll wait a bit again.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Oh, thank you for trying! I don't think I need the red one right now, but thank you for offering!

I've had no luck so far trading, maybe someone here can help....

Anyway, I'm looking for a bloodswap for this little guy. Thank you!

I tried, but all my silvers except for 2 have 2 more days cool down.

Of those 2, my brand-new silver refused her mate - I hope she's not going to be one of "those" wink.gif

The other gave me a silver, and I've sent you a link. I am not doing this lineage, I've been doing male silver/female green copper, so maybe you can use the new blood.

I'll try the others later smile.gif

The *No egg* sign seems to be the rule at the moment.

On the upside, I'm getting more metals than commons. It feels like one is breeding 'rare to rare' all the time lol

With this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F9HGg I was hoping for a white as mate for another. How hard is it to breed a white??

My silvers so far have all bombed with both the coppers and the ridges, so I can't help this round, sorry prpldrgnfr and daba. But I have several of those lines and maybe I can contribute at some stage.

Velvet Paw, I love that Heartseeker/ Blue Neb! Hope you get the next blue soon.

Thank you everyone, I'm not sure who it was but I did get that copper I needed as well as a beautiful Silver from daba(thanks again, and if I can breed anything for you, just ask!), so I should be set for a while! You guys rock!