Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I bred a 3rd gen PB undine thinking it would be nice to have alternating colors in each generation and then realized that its going to take a bit for the ratios to balance. So, I don't want it right now. Gone. tongue.gif In a few weeks, I'll breed again.

And has anyone noticed how it seems like time drags when you have a dragon you really want to breed but you have to wait for the mate to grow up? lol!

Edited by ytak

I have been working for MONNNNNnnnthSSSs on this extremely annoying Black and White PB Stripe lineage but finally got the top half done!

There is going to be another half like this, if I can ever get them to cooperate. :/ if anybody is doing the same and wants to blood swap, I'd be happy to do that!

@ Moeru If you need any more 2nd gens, I could probs help with that. I've been doing the same with Blues for 3 years!

Edited by nooey

And has anyone noticed how it seems like time drags when you have a dragon you really want to breed but you have to wait for the mate to grow up? lol!

Yup takes two weeks at least laugh.gif

I have a minor success, I have been waiting for the female red for ages but once I got it this 8th gen purple was a snap.

I'd like to get back to Red ,but with the Holly contest sucking up all the purple dorsals My source for 2nd gens has dried up! will start again after Christmas

not like I don't have plenty of other projects to work on----- rolleyes.gif

Wow dragonpuck that's amazing!

Well they didn't refuse smile.gif and it looks like this might be the start of another alternating lineage for me.

@ nooey - I love that alternating Undine lineage. I hope the yellows are common enough that you can keep it going without too much trouble.

@ dragonpuck - I don't see any of my CB reds in your lineage, so if you want me to contribute some 2nd gen purples, just let me know. smile.gif

I have a minor success, I have been waiting  for the female red for ages but once I got it  this 8th gen purple was a snap.

I'd like to get back to Red ,but with the Holly contest sucking up all the purple dorsals My source for 2nd gens has dried up! will start again after Christmas

not like I don't have plenty of other projects to work on-----  rolleyes.gif

i don't see mine either so i might be able to get you one. i don't have very many CB red dorsals.

Edited by spring_dragon

@nooey: Undies really look good with f Golds; I like it and can't wait to see more smile.gif .

Quick question: Is anyone doing a M GW x F SW or knows anyone doing this lineage? I'd love a bloodswap.

This!

I decided it's time to get started on my PB Verdigris Copper project. I need a few more CB to get to 6th gen, but I can do 4th gen as soon as she grows up and if she likes her mate when she grows up. I keep checking her time left, even though I just bred her. Um. I've got three more 2nd gen PBs growing too.

I have a minor success, I have been waiting for the female red for ages but once I got it this 8th gen purple was a snap.

not like I don't have plenty of other projects to work on----- rolleyes.gif

I am collecting the purple dorsals, and got something good for your project - check your pm's smile.gif

I do run across similar lineages of different generations, happy to pass them on to you. I am afraid I have many that I wasn't aware you could have used, but now that I know, I would be pleased to give them up biggrin.gif

@ Flaviel Thanks, I wish I had more CB female golds to carry it on. I can do you second gen Shadow Walkers if you like.

@dragonpuck I have a couple of pairs I could try if you like.

Edited by nooey

Thanks guys, but I think I'll work on a few other things for a while.

I'm also working on alternating Ridgewings and Undines look like a possibility if yellows aren't impossible once the ratios even out rolleyes.gif

I think what I finally finished breeding is considered a Gaia project. Considering I designed it to look like the layers of the earth and sky...

SPAAAAAACE

Also it was mentioned in the first post that inbred lineages are allowed to be shown, so here's this. Up to 11th gen hehe.

one that I am building a gold x green nebula checker and am short one gold for the base layer

I currently have this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/8lp9v

If it turns green, would you like it?

edit: No response, but it turned Purple anyway ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Hey guys, real life has been busy for a while but I'm slowly getting back into it.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my graves. I realized the cassares are actually almost the exact color orange as in the graves..... so I bred this!

Anyone want a blood swap? laugh.gif

Hey guys, real life has been busy for a while but I'm slowly getting back into it.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my graves. I realized the cassares are actually almost the exact color orange as in the graves..... so I bred this!

Anyone want a blood swap? laugh.gif

ooo pretty! i been wondering what to do with those graves too.

locked right now, but i would love one at some point. if someone else wants it give it to them though.

spring_dragon, I'll hold it for you if no one else wants it. Glad you like it! biggrin.gif

I also bred a frostbite with a SW, though I ended up abandoning it. Also really pretty.

@ jumpsnake, so nice to see you back, you were missed smile.gif That Grave looks ace. I'm doing these if all goes well.

@ 11th, that is beautiful. I could try for 2nd gen if you need them.

Edited by nooey

@ 11th, that is beautiful.  I could try for 2nd gen if you need them.

Thank you for the offer, but I already have all of the CBs, and she grows up in about two hours. (: Assuming she doesn't refuse and they give the right egg, I'll be able to finish the 3rd Gens today.

Edit: 3rd Gen done~

Edited by 11th

Awwww, thanks Nooey! 😊 I might do x blacks with female graves too, actually. Are you going to try for all alts?

11th, I would not have thought of that lineage- but it is lovely!

Congrats for the beautiful lineages! happy.gif

As for me I bred this last night *please be greeeeeeeeeeeeen*

With little luck it will be her future mate.