Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I think I found the secret, don't have a mate lined up or anyone wanting the fails, and you get metals!

Bred this late last night and now I have to scramble to find a mate

I think I found the secret, don't have a mate lined up or anyone wanting the fails, and you get metals!

Bred this late last night and now I have to scramble to find a mate

a friend of mine picked this up in the AP a bit ago - is this fate or what? She was showing it off and wondering if she could ever get a mate for it, LOL. I remembered seeing your post, and my friend says it's been influenced female, and once it hatches, she'll be happy to give it to you.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KDuKl

maybe if you use it, once you get your offspring from it, she says maybe you can breed her a sibling? in trade? her scroll is VictoriasGold, her name is Victoria, she's not a forum member but you can go through me.

I'm posting this here so she can see it, I thought it would be easier than doing pm's and emails.

If you aren't interested, that's OK, too smile.gif

a friend of mine picked this up in the AP a bit ago - is this fate or what? She was showing it off and wondering if she could ever get a mate for it, LOL. I remembered seeing your post, and my friend says it's been influenced female, and once it hatches, she'll be happy to give it to you.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KDuKl

maybe if you use it, once you get your offspring from it, she says maybe you can breed her a sibling? in trade? her scroll is VictoriasGold, her name is Victoria, she's not a forum member but you can go through me.

I'm posting this here so she can see it, I thought it would be easier than doing pm's and emails.

If you aren't interested, that's OK, too smile.gif

If your friend is willing, I am sure we can work something out, especially if it is a 4h gen out of the pairing....assuming they don't do the unmentionable!

If your friend is willing, I am sure we can work something out, especially if it is a 4h gen out of the pairing....assuming they don't do the unmentionable!

bite your tongue, LOL

no R-dirty words allowed!!!

I'll let you know when it hatches, and you can decide when it genders, if we can connect - or take it try to find 2 mates, LOL.

since it was from the AP, she can't breed another, too bad, it's quite a beautiful combo.

I just checked - the person who sent it to the AP is listed, so if this doesn't work out, maybe you can do a bloodswap.

Edited by daba555

wrong color again

GONE

Edited by lilysally

wrong color again

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed it, thanks! I may actually start a neb colourfail lineage laugh.gif Though even then I'll probably want to make a sort of pattern that they'd just love to defy. rolleyes.gif

I grabbed it, thanks! I may actually start a neb colourfail lineage  laugh.gif Though even then I'll probably want to make a sort of pattern that they'd just love to defy. rolleyes.gif

I wonder if this was TJ's plan all along? To keep us on our toes!!!

speaking of which, the same friend with the sunsong picked this up in the AP and it's here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gg27c

is this something anyone can use in an existing breeding project?

if so, you can have it. I am not just putting a link here because I hate people grabbing things and never saying thank you, and my friend will keep it if it's not potentially and actively useful.

Edited by daba555

Thank you all for the advice. I think I will try a new mate next week and if that doesn't work I think I'll try the NON fertility "trick".

I found another cool combo in the AP today biggrin.gif I've never seen this before and now I want to build a mate for her biggrin.gif What do you all think?

PS. Thank you very much lulu for the nice gift!

Bred a third gen speckle throated checker with female silvers. Anyone else working on this lineage and can use it?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/x8bkC

If so, send me a PM.

Also, I'd LOVE to do a 3rd or 2nd gen bloodswap with anyone,

Can't use it but I have to say that's a beautiful combination.

If anyone gets a 5th gen Black/Gold egg that they don't need, could they send it my way as a mate for this little one

I think I'll heed the changing mate advice for my Gold/White ambitions This poor lady has been waiting far too long for her mate. And he is getting a bit twitchy too.

*runs around screaming with joy*

This will be possible!

I tried for more than a year! And lost hope baloon x silver could ever give me a metal. I'm so happy! ;.;

That's awesome! biggrin.gif Moar love for metal x common checkers!

*runs around screaming with joy*

This will be possible!

I tried for more than a year! And lost hope baloon x silver could ever give me a metal. I'm so happy! ;.;

Congrats natli, that's so pretty

GIFTING....

5th even gen PB non-inbred Black egg Check it out!!

Free to nice home, no freezing, biting, trading, or killing.

Offer a dummy egg from the AP to get. Thank you.

Take it home!!

Edited by Riverwillows

My 3rd gens liked each other and now I have this 4th gen M Silver X F Daydream fail.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dybo8

I have to say, I like it a lot better then I thought I would when I started.

Anyone else working on this combo and can use it? Pm me! As always, I would be interested in any future gen fails you don't need smile.gif

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Wow, Natli, that is one stunning silver! And congratulations! I totally understand how hard it can be trying to get a metal out of a balloon?! LOL

ElayneDragonLover, that's so pretty!

I'm working on a metal checker as well. After these years of playing DC, I finally got the nerve to start one. Of course there's also the fact that I finally got some CB golds and some 2nd gens to work with. ^^" I'll share it later when I get somewhere, not just random gen 2's. tongue.gif

i was trying to get a neb for this

all the nebs have colored wrong and then he gives me this shiny xd.png first shiny but i already have a 3rd gen that needs a mate and the nebs aren't cooperating

THe gold looks really nice.

i was trying to get a neb for this

all the nebs have colored wrong and then he gives me this shiny xd.png first shiny but i already have a 3rd gen that needs a mate and the nebs aren't cooperating

ROFL!!

Welcome to the club xd.png

Hate to raise the point but I'm finding the blues the hardest to get.

If you get a blue neb mate before I do, I will spit chips, crack the sads and generally destroy household funiture.

(But good luck anyway)

Clever, clever dragons! The first attempt at that pattern gave me a refusal, which is something you never want to hear with metals, but these two love each other very much - first time and they give me an egg!

It's probably because I've had an influx of golds, and produced a few myself since the boom (and I'm not complaining), but I wish I could get some silvers. My CB girl has six mates lined up for her (Black Marrow, Tan Ridgewing, Pink, Speckle-Throat, Spring, White), so she needs to get producing! And my other neat one only gives me commons. dry.gif

@natli, congratulations on your Balloon x Silver! It's beautiful! Adding Balloons to my list of Silver mates.

@ElayneDragonLover, Silver x Daydream is beautiful, too! Congratulations.