RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Today was the first day I've felt somewhat happy in a long time. I was excited to come home. I'm starting to get used to living on my own. It's nice. I don't have to listen to him whine and complain about every little thing anymore, I don't have to answer to anyone. I am slowly growing up. Finally. Instead of being forced to grow up by someone else, I am doing it on my own, at my own pace.

And my birthday is in less than a week and it's going to be awesome. biggrin.gif

I'm sure not every day is going to feel like this but in a month or two when I'm used to all of this, it will get better.

The winter skin is gone and I HAS A SAD.

I keep thinking the page isn't done loading because the blue is just so plain now.

.../switches back to spring skin

There is a question that weighs heavily upon my mind right now on what should be a perfect day off. I must refrain from even thinking about it. It does baffle me really how being home all day and awake miss a UPS delivery. The doorbell works just perfectly and clearly labeled too.

Have a feeling that I will be told that the driver did press the buzzer. dry.gif

Have to go to the bathroom, don't wanna get up...HOMESTUCKHOMESTUCK413HOMESTUCK...

Congrats, you win the Frigid censorkip.gif of the Century award! Would you like some hellfire to warm that frosty heart of yours?

If there is a hell, I hope to greet you personally, then we'll see how many little pieces I can shatter that frozen heart of yours into~

Ugh, I gotta go play a game or something, censorkip.gif up some 'mons or it won't be pretty.

Edited by KageSora

God I want to kill photoshop SO BAD right now. D:<

Is it weird I like Illustrator better?

How is it that only one side of your nose will become unbreathable at a time with or without snot...?

Party...Pizza...Food...Eat...THAT IS THE LORAX

The lorax movie is sad cuz it's true.

My drawing = sucks. Everyone else thinks exactly the opposite.

Unfortunately for me, these contests rarely rely on actual talent or concept or design anymore. All that matters is how many friends you have who can vote for you. It's not fair to those of us who barely have any irl friends. :C

So many ways to get nothing done today.

-watch movies

-pokemon

-dragon quest

-read

-write

hmm.

I hope my throat doesn't hurt all day. >.<

Someone ERed it while I was at work! D:<<

The hell?! NOW what am I suppose to do with it?

I have no idea what it'd be valued as...

Hmm... Could lotto it... Think that's what I'm gonna have to do.

Does my geography teacher think that her class is our only class? We have a huge essay, and a stupid mock UN in-class report thing on top of that. Not to mention my persuasive essay in English. Due Monday of course. I. Hate. School.

And if I get flood controled one more time, I will scream.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan