RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hope to God there are no arguments...I swear if I hear the "I'm a year older so I know more" crap...

Why can't you shed less? DX Your fur gets everywhere!

Oh, the irony of calling someone else flaky as you purposely don't go in to do what you need to (and since you're not going on, no one else can actually do the work they need to, since you have the keys to the lab) because you got so drunk the night before you wake up still drunk and very hungover. You slay me.

I really wish I could punch certain people through the Internet...

I really wish I could punch certain people through the Internet...
Ditto.

Bird...Y U NO SHUT UP. IT IS 12:00 AM. GO TO SLEEP.

I had fun yesterday and the money raised for the event went to a really good cause too. However, the mapquest instructions how to get there were as bad if we had used a GPS instead.

Did not quite help out that those a friend promise to take the front, my mom forgot and we got lost for a spell. But hey, on the light side we now know a short cut to one of our fav resturants if we ever get the time...or funds to go out again.

Why so many idiots? It's like every time one turns around, another appears. dry.gif

Coughing and spluttering away...

I really need to change my sheets...

Oh. Huh. If I had actually finished that cat'n'squirrel thing I coulda done something with that...

...I should finish that...

Mou....

Another long day awaits ahead. Already can feel a person come up to me and ask if we have the fresh meat that is on sale. An item printed in the ad clearly only found in our more wider variety stores too. Cannot be help, but I cannot wait for the day when we are can guide them to the right direction...ACK!!!! MY RIDE WILL BE HERE SHORTLY WHAT THE HECK AM I STILL DOING WASTING MY TIME....

Dear facebook ads,

STOP MOCKING ME YOU censorkip.gif***.

Go die,

Me.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I need to write something again. I haven't written anything I like in the past year. DX And I don't have time to RP anymore. Which really sucks. And when I do get a chance, everyone feels the need to look over my shoulder. Really, it's none of your business.

The least you can do is acknowledge how useless you are. Stop trying to tell me you aren't. Either step up and prove it or shut up and hang your head in shame. I'm tired of your lies.

I really should go and eat something. A whole day went past with me eating absolutely nothing... no wonder my arms feel so funny all the time.