RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Today is going to be interesting.

21st birthday and the first day of my mini vacation from work. biggrin.gif

Havong a semi-good day for dragcave on my scroll went to another cave then when its loading I noticed a cb black in the corner and when I went to click it the page loader GRRRRRRR

should not have eaten the green peppers last night! blink.gif

Edited by chaosbunny

But.

I just want to play Dragon Quest. And eat food. And stay inside because censorkip.gif it's hot out there.

Don't feel like going to library to do work. :<

Why do cliffhangers and unclear endings even exist? Duh! You watch a show, it's great all the while, then you reach the end where everything's supposed to be explained, and what'd you get? One main character dies with hardly anything explained about his past and you've got no clue what happened to the rest of the protagonists! user posted image

OK. 10 minutes ago this was clean and passable.

That's it. When I grow up, I'm not gonna get married or have kids. I'll have cats. Lots and lots of fuzzy, soft cats. Imma be the new Krazee Kat Ladee. Yeah that's it. It'll all be better then....right?

Go away cough.

Come back sleep.

I can't talk louder then a whisper, D'Arvit. .-.

It's unbelievable that people really think like you.

Oh wait. It's not.

That's the problem and why things can't get better.

Really, I'm happy for you - but what would you know about it?

Live in somebody else's shoes and then say it's okay.

Everything hurts and I have way too much work to do. I want to die until summer ok.

You really don't know how that feels do you? She like a real-life Mary Sue! I'm actually having a hard time believing she is who she says she is.

That's so disrespectful. I can't even. :/

Funny the differences in how people talk to me and what they will and won't say to me when they assume and sexual and then when they learn I'm asexual.

Why must the world be so cruel?

In the Professor Layton series, my least favorite character, Inspector Grosky, will be returning again in the games.

THEN my favorite character will NEVER return because he was only for the movie. sad.gif

This world needs more Whistler, not more inspectors who ARREST PEOPLE FOR NO REASON. SO WHAT IF HE KIDNAPPED YOUNG GIRLS AND HOOKED THEM UP TO A MACHINE? NO REASON FOR JAIL TIME!

I wish you would have been eaten by the sharks you cruel inspector.