RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh, for the love of potatoes.

Why, when I blatantly tell you things I'd like, do you purposely not do them? You're always complaining that I'm not honest and don't communicate and don't speak up. Yeah, well, when I do, you don't listen.

I specifically tell you that I'd like to be asked to eat sometimes. A proper question. What do I get in reply, after you've already just texted me "food" and then complained I didn't want to eat with you (to which I replied you hadn't asked)? "Ohhh"

=\

That doesn't help.

This is why I don't talk to people. It's not worth it.

I can't believe you did that to me. I took four days off to go see my real friends but you said you wanted to take me out. So I stayed. Then on my 21st birthday, I waited. And waited. Texted, called. No reply. So my birthday was ruined because of you. Thanks. And you still continue to ignore me. A simple text saying you couldn't make it would have been good enough for me. But I don't even get that courtesy. Some friend you are.

Once again, I am shown who my real friends are. And I realize once again why I don't have girls as friends. You can try to act all you want. You are just as petty as any other girl I have been friends with.

And I can't help but this you did all of this simply because you think me and your Ex-girlfriend are "BFF's". Get over it. Not everything is about you dammit.

I can't believe you did that to me. I took four days off to go see my real friends but you said you wanted to take me out. So I stayed. Then on my 21st birthday, I waited. And waited. Texted, called. No reply. So my birthday was ruined because of you. Thanks. And you still continue to ignore me. A simple text saying you couldn't make it would have been good enough for me. But I don't even get that courtesy. Some friend you are.

Once again, I am shown who my real friends are. And I realize once again why I don't have girls as friends. You can try to act all you want. You are just as petty as any other girl I have been friends with.

And I can't help but this you did all of this simply because you think me and your Ex-girlfriend are "BFF's". Get over it. Not everything is about you dammit.

*Hugs*

~~~

Foooooodd.

Mm, that garlic bread smells good...I wish my laptop was working...Tumblr...

Ugh, I don't even like Warriors anymore an I still have this username. It is sort of hard to let go of it though.

NOOOOOOOooooooooo...

I was trying SO HARD to avoid catching the flu.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat. Thinking to myself during class that it's gunna pass. I can still fight it, I will NOT CATCH THIS FLU.

By the time I get home, body aches, headaches, coughing more frequently, possible fever, it's freezing in here when it's actually 80-something degrees...

It hurts to move.

I feel like garbage.

I have a censor-kipzin' presentation to do on Monday.

We've nagged you guys about that for years, but oh no. You only listen when it's a big guy in a lab coat who says it.

lulz. What does celebrating 420 have to do with being on welfare? Oh Bender, sometimes you can be so cute... *shakes head*

Alex Mercer, you censorkip.gif ! You son of a censorkip.gif kept me awake for the whole night because I couldn't go to sleep just yet! Just one more goddamn mission just one more ONE MORE AARGH!

And then I had to go to school. Yay.

Oh man. I feel really funny after last night. One hour of sleep sure does wonders to one's head...

*insert 'I Am The Doctor' here*

Okay, this is a good site to examine...

Ah, I see how they set it up, that'd explain where I was going wrong.

Alright, now I now what I need to figure out to make this work~

Yeeeeees, now I know how to make gifs on gimp~

Happy, happy.

Hrrm... How would that work out? "Mommy" dino being younger than her "baby" dino? Get younger Lil' dino, get younger!!

OH MY GOD I AM DEAD. I CANNOT HANDLE THIS. IS THIS REAL LIFE? I ACCIDENTALLY MY EXISTENCE.

Why haven't they replied? I PMed them at least two times and they've known about this at least 20 days ago... Now they'll never learn how to use GIMP!! Or at least not from me... sad.gif

How the hell did I just sleep naturally for 4 hours? Everything hurts and I felt like death yesterday and now I'm sniffling and achy and leaking wry.

Ohyeah, with a killer intro like that this will have true potential to become really, really darn good biggrin.gif

MUST. ORGANIZE. EVERYTHING.

OUT OF MY WAY, CAT. YOU ARE DISTURBING MY JOB.

EVERYTHING MUST BE IN ORDER. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING!

OH GOD, THE MESS.