RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

=_=

So, first you're both all poor so we can't put on the air or venting.

Now you're rich enough to having it cooling down at 63!? Not only is that expensive, I was freezing.

Ridiculous.

So, even though it's my money, you're now getting mad because I'm spending them on a wig for my cosplay instead of shoes? I've told you several freaking times that I would only wear the shoes with the Gamzee cosplay if I got them for my birthday. I don't really care that I didn't get them. Also, I was never told that the money I got for my birthday was for shoes. It's my freaking money. All I want is to have a decent wig for my cosplay that cost 100+ dollars. No, instead I have to buy a crappy wig from the party supply store like all the other times. I can't use the wig from last year. It's way too light. Stop freaking making me feel like crap because of my hobby. It's the one thing I'm trying to be good at and you're ruining it by complaining that I spend money on it. Well, sorry for wanting to be a good cosplayer.

Edited by Icepelt

Why can't I seem to finish even the first damned chapters of the fanfics I'm writing!?

And you! Quit bothering me and find another way to occupy your spare time that doesn't disrupt people! mad.gif

omg I love this book sale. Didn't even get a lot but dayum it's fun. Going again hopefully, and maybe I can find something I was actually looking for.

What good does flood control do? People post eggspam and whatnot anyways. It's so freaking ANNOYING!

NOT ready for class tomorrow.

My presentation sucks.

I STILL feel like garbage.

After a good nights' rest and really bizzare dream ready to face on the challenges what this day shall bring. Let me continue have this same energy throughout the day. Pity that this will be the last week doing remodeling at work.

censorkip.gif, I forgot the works cited. Not to mention there were a dozen or so typos...

You would think by now, I'd learn not to procrastinate. T-T

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

No need to sound so patronizing, just because we like talking about everyday things and our own little everyday pains doesn't mean we're completely ignorant of the situation in the rest of the world dry.gif It's sorta like saying "You're not allowed to complain about being hungry, people in africa are starving to death every XX minute!".

I can take being called many things, but ignorant and stupid are not two of them, I will not take that, not after all the work I've done.

Do you dislike me for some reason? It just seems like you always go out of your way to find something to make a snide remark about, completely uncalled for. We were just trying to have a nice, harmless everyday conversation.

I don't know what I ever did to you, it just seems so completely uncalled for.

Edited by Ripan