RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Awwww..... sad.gif

The whole Dino Cave and email I had received yesterday was nothing but an elaborate prank by TJ. While many (including myself) felt it to be a prank had had hope that it was true. Not as big like Dragon Cave itself, but something little more laid back with Dinos. Now knowing that it is a prank must laugh at myself falling for the prank. Good one, TJ.

Truly that will be a prank to be remembered. I will continue hold onto the idea of a spin-off with dinos, shall continue to laugh.

Now I'm off to hunt for metallics. I just need to get two more, one silver and one gold to gender female to start organizing a lineage that I've been dying to start.

I swear whatever bug was lurking in the back of my throat decided to wait until today to pounce. Been feeling rotten all afternoon and evening. Plus I got caught in a really heavy rain shower. Without an umbrella. Bleh. Maybe I should try and sleep this whatever it is off...

I might be able to find time for it. I have an OC I've been wanting to use. And school has been slowing down a bit. I should be able to handle one RP.

Punching chairs with your toe is not the smartest thing. Especially if you put some force behind it. And the chair leg is metal. And you don't have shoes on.

I should go publish Chapter One of Lifted on my blog, but I'm not in the mood to. But I'll go do it anyway.

@Sockie: I don't even want to know blink.gif

~Cavey

"Take your medication Roman, take a short vacation Roman."

She better not walk in while I'm listening to this. I don't want her asking questions.

By that I just meant I basically accidentally stubbed my toe on a chair, lol.

Half my foot is purple. This actually kind of hurts. >_e

Poor Sock. :C

Why did it get so hot outside alluhthasudden?

Okay, I just had another weird dream last night that had involved Dragon Cave for a bit, and shift over to a MIB scenario. That's it. No more sweets before bed.

You're kidding, right, EA? I've got no interest in that kind of stuff pack, and plus it's highly inappropriate, along with the fact that you seem to be targeting 7 year olds with this crap when it's clearly a teen rated game. *facewall*

~Cavey

asdhfasdhfalshkdf LEG ASLEEP. LEG ASLEEP. AUGH! D:

Sleepy Sleepy...oh so sleepy. Why the heck am I still on the computer then. I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Write an awesome poem about Space Mountain.

It's not what I need to write but **** it I'm going to sleep. :D

Draw. Draaawww. DRAAAAAAWWWW. NOW. GO FINISH YER DRAWING.

. . .

:/ K, I'll see ya later, motivation.

Great, just PERFECT! /sarcasm

Just when I'm already dangling from a cliff, I get more grief from my laptop as it goes about and crashes on me......