RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

'Just saying that given the evidence we have it certainly looks like people were actually more chill about it back then than people are today.

The man is a musical genius. But holy blargharghargh. She's actually screaming? I thought the screaming vocals were Marco's job. o_o

Mash ALL the buttons!

16 credits lol wat am i doing. Probably going to change some. I want my novel class. Being an English major is hard. /whine

Oh, poison gas...

Awww...

Missed out on getting a CB Gold Dragon just a minute ago. Cannot say that I am not disappointed, but that's the breaks not going to dwell much on it. I'll just keep on trying. If I can get two more of each metallic dragon then I'd be happy and will hunt them no more for only need two more of each one to start my lineage project that I'm growing more and more excited to start.

Headache. Two days now. Must be the weather. Don't think it's migraine though.

Feed ALL the Pokemon!

Our saint, ladies and gentlemen!

The bullying jerk, the madwoman with a terrible temper who sent our soldiers to humiliate and forcibly convert the poor easterners under the threat of death!

Spitting on those who oppose her, source of spiteful rumors and uncontrolled, pure hatred!

Our beloved saint, my dear ladies and gents.

I kid you not.

I wanted to play Fallout so badly :~(

I so want to have a girl falling off a balcony in my story, but I don't know how I would incorporate a balcony into my story since the set's already built and the house is one-story :/

~Cavey

The skunk sat on the stump.

"The skunk stunk," the stump thunk, but the skunk thunk that the stump stunk!

I really kind of want to see Titanic in 3D.

@thegreenrobby: I is confuzzled huh.gif

Yaaaay, I put the balcony into my story and now I have another good hospital scene biggrin.gif

~Cavey

Poor Ali'i D:

I like that wheelchair that was broken with the Pets patch, it gave me all sorts of opportunities to make a better story smile.gif

~Cavey

Go away cough.

I wonder if I shoudl be opposed to using Once-ler icons on every site I'm part of. I'll go through later and decide if I like them or not.

Xiiiiiiooooonnnnn! *collapsees, fangirling incoherently*

VANILLE! come here! let me hug you!

115 days?! 8D