RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Does my geography teacher think that her class is our only class? We have a huge essay, and a stupid mock UN in-class report thing on top of that. Not to mention my persuasive essay in English. Due Monday of course. I. Hate. School.

And if I get flood controled one more time, I will scream.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Ochredrakes remind me of Paarthurnax. ._.

...*waddles off to play Skyrim*

Cue scroll dysphoria.

-----

Headache, headache, go away...

And I need to stop thinking.

Edited by omgitskairi

So many Le Morte d'Arthur feels.

Mostly of goddamn Arthur you are such an idiot.

I NEED to do math homework.

But.

So many distractions.

And I'm tired. That doesn't help.

You're an ass, and you need to work on your wording a lot, but I now have a sliver of respect for you.

And you, other person, I never had a problem with you before--but now I will never respect you again because censorkip.gif you and your BS.

*snrk* xd.png

Ahahaha! Well, if it's him, I shouldn't be surprised that it's possible.

Stupid Brading class. Test comprising of 3 whole chapters and each chapter is 40-50 pages long. Not to mention the material is drier than the Sahara. Test was just about on the same level; Tedious about details. Why the hell is this class required?

*sigh*

What's the point? I understood the material on the last test, felt I did well, and failed epicly. I do not understand this material. This will not turn out well.

This anxiety. Makes me feel sick.

What the censorkip.gif am I even worried about? I have absolutely no idea.

I just want to go curl up in a corner and cry.

aww is that how you feel make yourself a cup of tep always makes me feel better!

Ack, got stuff in my hair D:

I might be late and that would be bad. Damn.

1 of my besties has a b'day on a reaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy big testing day laugh.gif

Wow, it would be nice if I was actually good at something, but I'm not. It doesn't help that all my friends are literally amazing at something and I'm the odd one out. I really wish sometimes that people could just keep their dang talents to themselves.

Well that is just about the most disgusting and horrifying thing I have ever discovered.

But in other news, these cookies are the most amazing thing I have ever created.

>can't do what I want

>off myself

Sounds like a plan.

///

No really I'm a terrible English major can I just go straight to teaching or just stay at my volunteering forever because I like that.

Gah, damn it!

It's been too long, I can't remember what each variable was used for, and now something broke and censorkip.gif how do I fix it.

Edit: ...Well, censorkip.gif . There's nothing I can do about that, if the list is too long... *sigh*

Hrm, what to do now...

...That probably won't work... But I don't have much left to try?

Edited by KageSora