RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This last month is going to be a drag. I really hope How To Train Your Dragon 3 will answer my question and grant my wishes.

I hate shoplifters! GAH!

What's even worse is when the thieves are horrible at hiding it too! I can't say anything, do anything or confront them about it either! I couldn't even deny returning the stolen goods!

Two pairs of coach shoes without receipts! REALLY?! I FLIPPIN KNOW YOU STOLE THEM! I WAS HERE WHEN YOU DID THIS LAST TIME! And THEN another guy's returning Michael Kors boots valued over $100 and unreceipted! ("They're too big for my niece", Reeeaaaallly?) AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE GREEN STATE IDs! That's going to be a red flag from now on!

If you want to see the seedy underside of humanity, work retail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad that Leonardo and Heartman stuck up for the MC like that. I wanted to punch Crowlie in myself. dry.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

I really want a drink right now, but I'm not going to. Don't feel like drinking 5 days in a row is a good idea.

Edited by evangeline5432

Will people ever stop being cruel, or do we have to grow around the weeds? Or will that weedkiller ever come?

Cold, but too lazy to go get a blanket. I need to print that stuff tomorrow + fill it out. I need to remember. Why is it so early though??? Stop complaining, girl! It's an opportunity.

That totally made me happy. It's nothing bad, but I can't believe I got away with that. laugh.gif

....I hope that shiny color is legit.

I've gone completely nocturnal. I'd be more okay with this if I didn't have a roommate who woke up anywhere from 5:30 - 7 am. >_>

Oh... what was that project again? Right, UI/GUI. I should get around to it soon, I guess.

Do they seriously think we're getting the lvl 90 cap soon? The heck? No, it's not coming anytime soon...

Edited by JolteonTails

gosh I'm chilly, but that's cuz I was sleeping without a blanket on and then moved to the room with the a/c one =_=

How can I have just done urban kick a few hours ago (mostly) just fine and now feel like I'm getting sick... Noooo i have a thesis to write and i still have to do these dang stats

"Winter coats", my non-existent tail. As if those flimsy things would manage even -20 degrees C even with under layers.

hmmm, maybe when I have a whole ton of dragons I'd be more willing to breed and share....still working on it uwu

Finally a movie is in the works! Please be good! Please be good! please be animated in 2D. CGI wouldn't do it justice. sad.gif