RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm going to pretend yesterday evening never happened.

Yeah I agree this one was a pretty big flop. And I like coffee-flavoured chocolate normally.

i guess my ears are "healed" now since i was able to change the earrings, but man, my left ear is so. freaking. sensitive. OUCH!

i hope it stops this soon. you've been pierced for three weeks not three hours, y'know...

What the hell sort of conversation is going on? This guy's seriously desperate to prove something here. Only thing is, I'm not exactly sure what it is. :/

I saw a caterpillar squeezed in my book. It was squeezed at blank of both page but it is still there and I have to open that page at least once again.

I don't want to skip over Halloween, but I wish it was already the end of November. I can't wait much longer!

man, I guess I should offer free drawings again? still feel like it won't increase the number of requests...

Why do I get so hyped every time I see that trailer? Stupid question, but the excitement never fades! wub.gif

Dang it. Reading that story while listening to that song has unleashed the tears. And has inspired me. Yay! Writing fuel! How I've missed you my friend! biggrin.gif

"...Boyfriend?" Yeah, maybe that would be, but we aren't even friends, sooo...

Thanks for making me blush anyways, bro.

Ugh, I wish I could give advice, but truthfully I probably don't know what I'm talking about and will come off as dumb. u_u

That good feeling you get when someone cares. smile.gif