RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ah... This is a wonderful series. And so beautifully drawn. <3

I really need to see if there's any merch to buy from the artist so I can help fund her wonderful work. *u*

The love triangle's a very important plot point taken from the Little Mermaid I think and I have a good suspicion that the possible outcomes for the conclusion will be similar.

Ah~ I love finding new reads. Just imagining what possibilities each new page might hold gets me giddy.

I hate doing nothing. I hope I can hold on for two more weeks. It's exhausting, but best to keep a positive attitude.

It was a really tough day for women in Poland. I hope it will get better. Or at least that it won't get worse. I love my country so much, but I hate what is happening right now. And I am seriously afraid. Seeing thousands of women of all ages, wearing black from head to toes, standing in rain and shouting "we are human", it's both encouraging and heartbreaking.

I don't get it. How can a story with such an interesting-sounding plot turn out so incredibly banal? You could have soared above the birds, yet here you are dragging your feet in the dry dust!

Just 50 seconds more, we would've failed.... Gosh, they need to pull their own weight or just get lost.

Edited by JolteonTails

Stahp protecting me. I don't even want to be protected. I love Karina. I 100% do not mind if she asks me to teach a few songs. I also think her flirtiness is cute. It's so open and innocent and it reminds me of my sister. Tbh, you need to back off of her. I appreciate that you don't like it when she dances too close to you, and that she needs to back off and respect that, but your passive aggression is wearing on me and it's not even directed at me. You might think you're being funny, but you're legit hurting her feelings.

Sleep would be good...

[Love your aeon names, Kairi!]

Edited by Lagie

Well, won't be back on until Monday at the earliest. Wish me luck with the Hurricane! *goes to huddle/cry/freak out in a corner* sad.gifunsure.gif

Edited by Syiren

Are those two letters(김 강) are enough similar to confuse each other? Edited by sh20000sh

I am not calling in sick tomorrow. I am not calling in sick tomorrow. I am not calling in sick tomorrow.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh (cough cough)

Almost done. Only two more and then the stragglers. Then to collect the rest...

I can't believe how many games I played on here years ago are still going on today

It feels so nice out! Autumn is finally here! biggrin.gif

oh wow, yeah dude, i definitely don't play like i used to. i blame school and Pokemon because that's all i do in a day unless we decide to go into town, which isn't often. :T