RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

By the Nine, where the flippin' Mudkipz did my Saturday go?

Wish I had more time to draw. Or to do anything, for that matter. Days just seem to rush by now.

I think I'm improving. Slowly. Just need to practice more.

Apparently I can't type. So many missed keys just typing these sentences.

My head hurts just thinking about his way of thinking. Why do I have to make characters with complicated mindsets?

I suck at going to bed early.

Oh yeah, I know. Even going to bed early for me is like, 10 pm or so xd.png

I am almost nocturnal

I hate school

alot.png

By the Nine, I wish I had room in my...room...for my laptop. I wish I could put that police line yellow tape around this table while I'm drawing so people can't come over and put their faces in my business. Why is it so difficult to understand that I literally cannot draw when someone is watching? It throws off everything I'm currently doing when someone has to come over and watch. censorkip.gif, guys. Please, just don't bother me. It makes me nervous. I don't need you peering into my mind. What I draw is for me, unless specifically stated otherwise. Dammit.

[/end mini-rant]

Haha, I only get a couple of hours of sleep per night, if that.

I'm currently wanting to learn scripting. I'm not sure what type it is, though. I'd be able to add more features for a game that I play, which would be great.

I suck at going to bed early.

I laugh because this is pretty much what I was about to type. laugh.gif

I laugh because this is pretty much what I was about to type.

Probably a ton of us here have the same issue. XD

~

What is in the air that I'm allergic to here?

~

Why is it that whenever I want to hunt an egg in the AP, time only continues to tick down so that the egg is always an hour away from being able to be visible until I finally give up and go to bed? =_= UGH

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Blueberry lime. ^^

~

Officially giving up on catching this egg. I'm gonna be up all night trying to get it. =\ Ah, well.

I can't stop listening to "It's Hard To Say 'I Do' When I Don't" ... I'm so addicted to this song ...

------------------------------------------------------------------

When I realized I forgot to influence my lovely 4th gen tinsel, I prayed that it would be female so I could continue the lineage ... and tonight, sod's law dictated that it decided to be male. The only way to end my misery was to freeze it ... oh well.

Edited by Keekeecat

So I just ate an energy bar thing that apparently expired on the first of April this year. If I die, I'll tell you guys not to make the same mistake.

Trust me you'll not die! laugh.gif Those things are good for months after they expire.

So many sirens all of a sudden. what the heck is goin' on? blink.gif