RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Speakin' of procrastination, I really need to start those projects. Really. I have 9 days left. D:

----

*2 hours later, still procrastinating*

PFFFF- I accidentally drew him in like...a sassy hip pose...heh....whoops.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

hope she doesn't mind me linking our story. unsure.gif We both wrote it, so it should be fine, but hopefully it won't have to stay there forever. Still not happy about why it has to be there instead of something else in the first place. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I just got surpised, I still wish I known just what happened, guess I never will, life goes on... smile.gif

Edited by Darien

Damn. This is something I rarely ever say, but...I'm surprised at myself. Look at how much I've improved over just a week. By the Nine, I'm actually genuinely surprised. Huh. *pats self on back*

Dang this crappy signal. It keeps cutting out. sad.gif

oh gosh, i probably sound conceited, but i hope people look at my thread ;u;

I looked, I just don't post because I'm shy. ;v; (Assuming you're talking about your art thread.

I should go to sleep soon. I need more sleep. I can hardly type and my eyes aren't happy with me.

Ahhhhhhhh... misery. I really need to post in my RP but I'm in so much pain I can hardly stand it. I know I should have checked it earlier but I didn't even notice people had posted. And I'm already itching to start another. I need to find a website with a larger RP community.

It's off the front page. Good. I don't plan to bump it back up.

Edited by JolteonTails

My roommate is a nice guy. He hasn't done anything that grates on my nerves. So why am I SO DONE with living with him? Can't wait to move out. My summer will be mostly taken by field camp, but I'll be glad to have a little alone time while my new roommate does her internship!

Ugh. I have to get up early so I need to go to sleep, but I FINALLY got some inspiration to write after almost two months of nothing. I won't have time to continue until tomorrow afternoon at best. Ughhhhhhhh, why'd tomorrow have to be Thursday? *bangs head on desk*

That movie is so mind blowing, I can't get over it. Also pretty amused that our professsor played that in class for us because of that one scene. Now I'm super obsessed with the one song from it and I keep playing it on repeat even though its in Spanish and i don't understand the lyrics.

Ah, psychological thrillers. This is gonna keep me up for a while.

I love films/books that mess with your head.

I am legit happy with this. Definitely not perfect, but dang. For going from circles and straight lines to this in about 3.5 weeks (without constant practice because people make me nervous), I'm surprised. Though that could just be my sleep-deprived brain speaking. Poor thing. I keep saying I'm going to go to sleep earlier, but it never happens.

I keep telling myself to sleep earlier but it's not happening as well...

This is gonna be a long day. I hope I don't have to go out for late senior breakfast after midnight, whatever it is. I'd rather try to sleep earlier tonight.

Holy Kipz, dude, where has this music been all my life? I haven't heard it since Kindergarten, according to my mom, and I still remember it. Why couldn't she bring me these CDs sooner? D:

It's so good.

I've gotta give a half hour presentation tomorrow and make it through an hour and a half of questions, so my throat decides now is a good time to start getting hoarse!?

Typical.