RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Dang you egg-locking misclick! Get AP worthy already. I'm on a roll! I want to strike while the iron's hot! My thunders are breeding like rabbits right now! Come on! I need to keep building my PB lineage! Dang YOU!!!!! *pulls hair out of head*

Edited by Syiren

Dumb storm. Rain already. it's too humid. Dx

I hate this class.

-----

I need to describe more dragons, but poor Sock. D:

This song depresses me ... but I'm going to listen to it over and over anyway lol

Also I really should be working but I'm stuck fiddling with my character notes heeelllpp /not even gonna pass that ONE exam that matters at this rate

It's nice to know that you're missed when you're not around much. It's a nice kick in the butt to get me to focus on getting those stubborn updates done as well. I have people who follow me and I cannot let them down. *puts on her game face* "Let's Do This!"

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING AGH

Isn't there ONE good site for practice material??? ONE. JUST A SINGLE SITE IS ALL I WANT

No but seriously, how the hell am I supposed to figure out Keq if you don't tell me WHAT DAMN TEMPERATURE IT'S AT? Am I psychic now??? SCREW YOUUUU

And also your obviously fake average stats because how the hell does one do that kind of calculation in such a short time. I feel seriously dumb due to those weird comparisons thanks

/deep breaths

I need to clean this. That's it, I'm gonna suck it up, take my time and clean this out. After I go on a mental manhunt for that STUPID disk...argh. I can't afford another one, where IS IT?

Fingers, Y U no type right?

lol I have no idea what I just did

but it seems to have worked xd.png

You know what? These ants are really getting on my nerves. Maybe I can catch a bunch and feed them to the fish...oh, yeah he would love that. But is that inhumane? Nawrh, that's not....mrm. Hrm. Hmph.

oh god, my old work.

/cringe

I won't even look at this anymore kthxbai

OH MY GOD IT'S PHOSPHORUS NOT PHOSPHOROUS GET IT RIGHT. GOD. LOOK AT THE DAMN CHAPTER TITLE. I can't study from this transcript when that error is hitting me in the face constantly, it's bugging me so much Dx

Edited by Orlageddon

Seems like everyone on the RP subsection is constantly either on their mobile or tablet instead of on a regular-arse computer.

I wish I could change my forum name. I don't even know why I chose this one over my normal one. I miss being me. :c

I probably sound narcissistic, but I wish I would the only student with A Honor Roll again like last quarters... Oh well, it's actually nice to hear that students are finally working harder.

Edited by JolteonTails

In a brief discussion with religion with my Dad he basically said if I didn't believe in God I'd go to Hell.

I don't believe in God nor do I believe that after one dies one goes to Hell for eternal punishment.

So the threat was highly amusingXD

In a brief discussion with religion with my Dad he basically said if I didn't believe in God I'd go to Hell.

I don't believe in God nor do I believe that after one dies one goes to Hell for eternal punishment.

So the threat was highly amusingXD

One thing I don't understand is why the bible says Satan wants to punish his followers. You'd think he'd be like, "Whoa, yo, you did a great job. Here's a cookie. We have movie nights every Tuesday." laugh.gif