RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Dude it's real simple. If you don't want to die and have to fight Demyx again you have to stick close and work WITH the FF characters. You can't expect to beat all of those morning stars on your own. lol, And don't blame Cloud for not helping you. How can he when you're fighting on the opposite side of the battlefield? fight alongside him and you'll have no problems. trust me, it works. I've been playing that game since 2009 and never once have I lost in that area. tongue.gif

Edited by Syiren

I've gotta give a half hour presentation tomorrow and make it through an hour and a half of questions, so my throat decides now is a good time to start getting hoarse!?

Typical.

Try tea with honey- it usually helps somewhat.

Man, my room's already getting humid. Darn attic room.

guh, i just realized w/ school over my bf will want me to stay over longer........but i really need to finish art........

Welp, there goes another day where I get nothing done. Great.

I love my OCs. They're my babies. ;v;

I regret nothing and everything at the same time.

That was the worse mistake I have ever made excuse me while I go hide.

He looks so cute in an oversized sweater. He seems so tall but he's only like six feet, the cutie! ...Childish little old man who's like over a hundred years old but looks so CUTE~ (OC, not actual person!)

Need to sleep. But. Don't wanna. Time to read until I pass out at five minute periods and actually sleep.

HIGH PASS ON MY QUALS =D

Congrats Sock! happy.gif

You know you're tired when you read the same line of a paragraph four times over and still don't see what you're doing wrong. xd.png

You know you're tired when you read the same line of a paragraph four times over and still don't see what you're doing wrong. xd.png

Oh gods. Or when you're reading a book and you read the same paragraph over a few times before you realise "hey wait, I already read this."

Also congrats, Sock~

And so another day passes without a single frame completed in my project. Kipz.

Oh gods. Or when you're reading a book and you read the same paragraph over a few times before you realise "hey wait, I already read this."

Also congrats, Sock~

And so another day passes without a single frame completed in my project. Kipz.

lol, that's what I meant. I guess I'm too tired to even make sense. xd.png

Oh yes, I've been there with the current stories I'm working on. At this rate it'll be another month before these chapters gets finished. sleep.gif;

OR I'm too tired to understand. |D

I can't stop DRAWING. *tableflip*

Really? No interest? It can't be that underrated; I've seen people go crazy over it.

another page toppage? kill me

Edited by JolteonTails

This is so annoying it's not even funny. I should burn it. Maybe I will. Then I can mourn the loss about it and regret burning it.

Why do we have a village named Eyebrow and another named Elbow. ...On second thought, why wouldn't we? Gotta get the good names before they're taken, right?

That...actually sounds like me. I'm in the same boat. Maybe I should say something? What would I say, though? I know that feel, but I have nothing constructive to tell you because I'm still in the middle of it.

Gods, I'm useless aren't I?

Thanks for the congrats, Syiren and Ali'i! <3

~

Well, I think just doing some error propagation tomorrow and I'm set to write this final paper. I had more done on this than I thought, although I don't think I've done completely what the professor had in mind. xP

Gods, I wish I could change my name. D:

This song is so gooooood~

----

Wow, shallow much? I don't understand people.

Also I wish I could be this motivated to do homework or study.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Dang, who knew that looking at songs could be useful for Dragon naming. 0_o I only have 3 left to name as of this post... Then again, it might be a good idea to keep me away from music while naming, 'cause I get weird ideas as well.... *shrugs*

I'm going to pretend that this isn't currently stressing me and making me nervous to the point of making me sick. And also that I'm not trying not to break down.

Google, I know I search a good deal about rats, but your ad tracking service doesn't seem to do a good job differentiating 'wild rat' from 'pet rat'. Quit following me around with that ratsak advert. It's upsetting me. I'd give almost anything for a rat that's guaranteed to at least not die early from cancer or pneumonia.

I am going to have to see about finding an ad blocker for my iPad.