RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I cannot believe that I actually like an antagonist...for once.

-

(I swear, this is strange for me)

CAN'T STOP THIS ART TRAIN. *throws homework out the window*

But srsly I should probably study for that exam tomorrow. Dammit.

Also, that awkward moment when a rubbish doodle turns into something decent after being coloured and shaded for no good reason.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

My gosh, they're really testing they're luck, aren't they? sleep.gif;

I'm so done with school lololol I just don't have the energy to study. My patience for exams and homework has run completely to zero :-) I don't care if I fail my semester exams or my AP exams or anything....nope nope don't care. Can't do it anymore. 2 years of academic excellence culminating in a junior year crash.

Oh my god I am cringing

I joined DC when I was about 12 and the things I used to post...make me regret going through my oldest available forum posts.

"LUVERLY"

"holy crud!"

"i gotz 6"

"hafta" (why did I say this so much?? "I hafta go")

"le gasp!"

"WOWZERS"

Edited by glamoursea2

i love my gf a lot ok

It's so weird, going through my old forum posts & the things I used to post in this thread, to see how much I have changed. Three years ago I was so hopelessly in love with a boy. Now I can't believe I was ever attracted to him. Now he has a girlfriend (and they've been together a year) and I've got a girlfriend (something my past self would never have predicted, lol). And two or three years ago, I was the most depressed I've ever been, and now I can't even begin to relate to how that felt. It's just weird. IS THIS WHAT GROWING UP FEELS LIKE

Okay Purples. Time to earn you keep. Now, help me get some 4G Shinys dangit! *insert pouty face*

OooohohohohOO, gods, I know that feel.

-----

NO MORE SPANISH ORAL EXAMS! I'm FREEEEEEE! *flips a table and rainbows off into the sunset*

My back kinda hurts..

..and somebody please pull me away from the THAC channel, tumblr(s), and stop me from considering going to the forums.

..and somebody please pull me away from the THAC channel, tumblr(s), and stop me from considering going to the forums.

*shooing motions* Shoo, no more troy or timman or craig digsby, go on, do something else

----

It is past midnight, I need to sleep....

Soooo tired. Need to take my pill so I can go to bed. Also need to make lunch for tomorrow. Blah.

PFFF- What is anatomy? What are arms? What am I even drawing anymore?

We are all no good at sleeping when we should.

Hm, so I have a job interview Friday, and a sore throat now.- odds on whether I'll be able to talk by then?

*raises hand*

I'm not sleeping when I should, either. I'm on a late-night celebratory no-more-foreign-language-oral-exams-or-programming-assignments-because-the-semester-is-ending art and game binge.

Kipz, I'm going to regret this in the morning.

Wow, thank you. Thank you so much for waiting until you heard me ask the teacher if he knew anything about emotional support animals, until I told him that I needed one, and for waiting until I told him I have a rabbit who qualifies to be an emotional service animal. I cannot thank you enough for saying what you did, "Just kill your rabbit! They're am invasive species anyway." That didn't agitate my anxiety at all. That didn't make me fear for my rabbit's life if he did become my service animal, no, not even a little. And thanks for talking loudly with your friends about how "only freaks need service animals", because that sure reminded me that nowhere is safe. Yep. Thanks. Sure needed that today. //sarcasm

Wow, thank you. Thank you so much for waiting until you heard me ask the teacher if he knew anything about emotional support animals, until I told him that I needed one, and for waiting until I told him I have a rabbit who qualifies to be an emotional service animal. I cannot thank you enough for saying what you did, "Just kill your rabbit! They're am invasive species anyway." That didn't agitate my anxiety at all. That didn't make me fear for my rabbit's life if he did become my service animal, no, not even a little. And thanks for talking loudly with your friends about how "only freaks need service animals", because that sure reminded me that nowhere is safe. Yep. Thanks. Sure needed that today. //sarcasm

People are awful. And I wonder why an animal's first instinct is to fear me, even if I personally mean no harm. It's because of those sociopaths that lack any form of empathy. Anyone who kills something for fun or because they can is sick.

Well, now I'm sufficiently agitated, but I won't say other things because I know better than to..

That's kind of a rude thing to say. A lot of people have low empathy levels, be it from sociopathy (which is not killing for fun, contrary to popular belief), autism, or even brain trauma. I mean a lot of people do kill for fun, but more often than not they are neurotypical. This whole idea of "mental illness=dangerous" and "mentally ill people=bad" is a really lousy thing our society has perpetuated. :/ It's why neurodivergent people like myself are feared and hated, and it keeps us from getting the help we need. I'm not angry, just letting you know. I'm hoping to be an activist for mental illness so this is good practice for when I start educating people IRL tongue.gif

everyone is so attractive and intelligent and fascinating

i love all my friends and even people who aren't my friends but whom i admire from a distance and gaze at with serious heart-eyes in class

you're all perfect. never change