RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Gold dragons....why do you hate me? sad.gif

I have no idea what happened, but apparently my school yearbook's .indd file is completely damaged and cannot be opened. I had to use older saves of the yearbook to restore most of pages and setups, but some of my works on the damaged save are gone forever. -headdesks-

I'm so impatient right now. Maybe I should go lay on the couch and watch a movie or something. dry.gif

Maybe it would be better is someone else handled the thread, so everyone isn't left waiting...

Gotta get home earlier tomorrow (today), so I can actually get some sleep! I think it might be doable, too. Unless I have too many changes for my outline. D:

You can keep going until you're blue in the face. You're not going to make me feel ashamed for liking MLP. I think it's funny that you can't comprehend that I can be into FF7, Stargate and MLP and say that they're so different that it doesn't make sense. lol. Who says it has to make sense? It doesn't effect you, so why are you getting so mad? laugh.gif

Counting down the hours until I do the first two parts of my readthrough of Animorphs #1 =D

I have a serious craving for pizza. unsure.gif

Ah, the week is FINALLY half way over...Which means, tests are half way over too! ^q^

In just over a week, I'll be at the first in-state showing of Avengers: Age of Ultron. I. am. SCREAMING.

She said she woke me up like 5 times and even talked to me. I absolutely has no recollection of waking up nor talking to her at these times. Guess I couldn't nap whenever I needed it anymore...

Has anyone seen Esko?

*nails photograph of a wolf to the wall*

I need to find Esko before I mess up this picture even more

Wow, how can something smell so well-seasoned, yet taste late like watery beans? Not buying this again.