RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'd like to go ahead post now, but I'd rather not, instead i'll wait it out. Being a host is hard enough. Clutters of incorrect posts only will make things harder to sort out.

Also, who the heck put a black tong without rubber grip under hot lamp? My fingers will hurt for days ow ow...

This is stupid. He's not leaving, he's just in one of his moods. He will still be here, the next week, month, year. He's not leaving. He's threatened before and he never left, so he won't leave this time either.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

First day of DLC Pack 2 release on MK8 and I already know which best character and mods to use in order to tackle 200cc. Come at me, bro.

Edited by JolteonTails

Is it really too much to ask that people actually use their brains? rolleyes.gif

I think my days of driving myself crazy over avatars is over. xd.png

hmmm, i wonder how the art thread works........i was wondering, if for some reason people like my art and want me to draw something for them i could take dragons as payment....;u;

I'm feeling very chatty tonight, but I'm also so tired. how they're coexisting peacefully is beyond me. xd.png I'm going to bed before I end up pulling an all-nighter.

WS, you totally should make an art thread. I just did last night. though I haven't gotten any request yet

--------

But I don't wanna start over on making a pj pants. They're such a pain in the butt. x.x

eta: did I just make an unintentional pun?

Edited by JolteonTails

Ugh, I don't want this weekend to come. Can we just jump over to Monday? I'd be okay with that. sad.gif

I think that broke my brain. blink.gif ;

Ok, I regret it already. I'll let it die.

What? Honor Rolls are supposed to be based on GPA/grades, but apparently this isn't the case at my school. I got a B Honor Roll. This certainly is not my day... I need a hug.

I have at least 5 things I should be doing right now and I don't have enough energy for any of them. ....this is going to be a long weekend.

Whoa, slow down. They barely have time to come on, yet ya'll are swamping them with posts that might wouldn't work. dry.gif

Why can I not beat Hercules. I need to in order to finish the game.

I should really start working on the next chapter, but I'm not in the mood for it. ...Will wait until I get fed first.

THAT was the ending for FF14?! blink.gif ....whoa.

It still bothers me. If anyone dares to ****ing bury me in a churchyard squished in with a bunch of people I don't even know, I swear to the world, I will come back to haunt their asses until they get the hint to move my rotting carcass the heck out of there.

Ugh, my throat is so dry, it feels like I swallowed a cotton ball. I hate it when I can't swallow.

I wonder if it's against DC rules to draw stuff for dragons....it would be awesome if I could draw for CB Nhiostrifes. *Sniffles*

4 more 3-stars trophies on 200cc and I'm done! 150cc felt slow to me imo, I'm glad they implemented 200cc as a free DLC.

Ugh, we sooooo don't have the same taste in movies. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren