RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What am I in the mood to eat? ......what am I in the mood to cook? xd.png

I miss you. Edited by omgitskairi

It's terrible that I don't want to make food just because my roommate is around. I hope I don't get like this around Gretchen. >_e

That awkward moment when you realize you have an art style but you're not happy with it.

Things I learned today:

-the clear images of things I see in my head aren't so clear when I go to put them on paper

-noses are the least thought-about facial feature in my mind

-I still can't draw humanoids well

-I smell bad because it's so hot and I'm sweaty

I should make meself a new avatar.

QUICK

Someone pick one of these:

Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Crimson Flare Pygmy

Storm/Grey/Gray

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

sometimes I think people have no control...

um, Crimson Flare

also that last one has nothing to do w/ art style XP

Achievement Get! - New Avatar

(Stout Shako's one of my dragons, his description is pending)

Imma make more and turn it into a rotating image thing. Already made one of one of my Storms. Alas, it must wait for another time. I still have homework to do for tomorrow. T-T

I swear, that is the best movie ever.

why

am I so DAMN insecure

This bs needs to stop, it's so toxic to me and everyone around. >_<

Gosh, can't stand siblings. "Whine whine complain complain 'oh I'm so much more important because of my vanity issues' whine"

Stupid signal being stupid. I just want to watch ONE youtube video. Is that too much to ask?! *headesk*

If this depression could just pack up and leave me alone for forever and a day, that'd be great. mellow.gif

AGH SHAME SO MUCH SHAME

Shame on meeeeee

Jesus christ I did a radioactive decay calculation right but managed to mess up the absolute most BASIC exercise to ever have existed xd.png

My only solace is that it's an online test & nobody actually cares to check my results lmao

/embarrassed beyond words

Edited by Orlageddon

Sigh, all of my computers can't run this stupid software. Can't the school update the software so I can work on my assignment at home. Smh.

Sigh~ Why do people have to put my eggs into click sites? I could understand if they were ER, but that one isn't and now its sick. And then people wonder why I watch my babies like a hawk. dry.gif

How do neurotypical people handle persistent regret and guilt and the crushing sensation that everyone hates you regardless of what they say...? Do they have these feelings or is a mentally ill thing? Welp.