RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That's why I said 'I think' and told her to go with what the above said. How would you know if you weren't there? Meh.

I feel pretty positive that there is a difference, but what's the purpose in arguing. *shrugs*

Edited by Daydreamer09

just saw a CB Nebula and a CB Black in the cave at the same time and i'm having war flashbacks to when those were both rare/highly sought after

also why haven't i seen any Black Teas in the cave in so long..?

ugh, i should do hw or go shopping or something productive........why is it so hard? T-T

Should at least figure out when 2 weeks before that is so I can get that outline in. So close to being finished. Soooo close. Just gotta work on it and edit it one or two more times.

hmmm, I want to listen to music but I'm pretty sure the neighbor's tv is still on upstairs....

They're not online right now... Guess I gotta do something else.

eta: Old replays are incompatiable? But... My 10 cruel man smash KO replay. How could you? ;~; r.i.p me

Edited by JolteonTails

The depression is genuinely starting to kick in again. Last time it felt like this was about...a year ago, I think. Not a fun feeling.

Didn't work on my quals at all today. Probably should tomorrow. Probably should tonight.

I don't ever expect anyone to listen but that doesn't mean I don't wish they would.

I should probably go do that...how many days has it been?

...Then again I should probably go shopping and get some food. Needs food. Is hungry.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

why can't my brain come up with anything for chapter updates? I said I was gonna work on them over the weekend and I've tried, but my useless brain has come up with nothing. sad.gif

Hmm....wondering if I should start my Heart Gold version over in the hopes of getting a shiny starter. I've never gotten a shiny starter from the get go before. It'd be pretty awesome to do it now. Now i'm torn between Cyndaquil or Totodile. I like both as shinies. Eh, I'll flip a coin. tongue.gif

getting reeeeeeeeal tired of people putting my eggs into click sites. dry.gif it's one thing if they're ER, but they weren't even under 6 days yet. Looks like I'll be hiding my eggs for a while until they get bored. I know it's not my friend. They only put my eggs in click site when they're under 4 days which is fine with me.

Snap, I am out of hi chews

I need to play more harvest moon, I need more harvest moon, my virtual cows need me, but my 3DS is dead and I have no charger with me

Why do I keep accidentally changing my keyboard to swedish