RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Mmmm, nightmare beasts from semesters long past.

LOL Somehow misread "Funniest Dragon Name on the Scroll Above You" as CPA and was very confused what the heck everyone was talking about. xP

Ugh, dumb headache. Go away. How am I supposed to write a decent reply to that awesome role play if I can't even think straight? It wouldn't be so bad if I wouldn't keep mixing up the characters. I'll have to apologize to my friend and pick it back up tomorrow. Dang stupid migraines. dry.gifsad.gif

No. No more. I'm done and I don't want to. At all. Why are you giving us so much work. It's stupid. Short sentences are stupid. This monotonous post is stupid. My mood is stupid.

I should probably start on my final projects soon.

i get sad thinking about my best friend who i loved more than anyone in the world & who was absolutely crucial to me/my well-being when i was a very very depressed 14 year old, because i am so much better now and she's dropped out of school bc of her depression and i would give absolutely anything in this whole world to show her that she is perfect perfect perfect

but i can't be too sad because she is significantly happier now that she's out of school and she's showing some very positive signs compared to how she was last year. i sent her a very lovely message and i hope that she reads it soon and she gets a glimpse of how amazing i think she is

Edited by glamoursea2

It was really hard not to say, "I love you" when you got out of the car tonight. Goddamn, I am absolutely head-over-heels for you. I need to stop that.

How is there not a term for 'caring more about the welfare and abuse, killing, of animals then that of people'

I mean, there's words for almost everything else it seems now, but I guess that's because all those other things server human needs.

Someday I'm going to make a big picture with timelines featuring all these aspects because this is heck to try to memorise.

I really wish I could have some time alone in the house. Can't you guys like...go out somewhere for the day? Please? You have no idea how much more productive I can be when it's quiet and I don't have to worry about anyone watching me draw.

Dang, for her age, she's really immature. smh. | Their drawings are making mine look bad. -stuff arts under bed never to be seen again-

Edited by JolteonTails

notes to myself that end up being rant-y (a saga)

dying happy is more important than dying successful/rich/powerful!!! it is OKAY to be average, academically or career-wise or whatever you think should really matter. just do dumb things sometimes (oh my god i don't mean like illegal things but like blow off your responsibilities sometimes to run across the beach at night ya feel) and enjoy your life please please please it is so much more important to be an average un-special person with good friends and good laughs and enough free time to watch netflix/scroll through tumblr, than it is to be a super successful harvard-grad lawyer or surgeon or politician or whatever like IT WILL BE OKAY and never think that you are better than someone because of your grades or your salary or how you chose to be educated. just think do i really want to work myself to tears to get straight A's or do i want to watch dexter and talk to my friends and go buy a book that isn't for school

Sketchbook Express won't let me save Anything. I have to screencapture it to save dry.gif

I need new watercolors, I am out of 4 colors

I feel like such a creeper. *has been stalking the art section lately debating whether or not she should create a thread*

Semester's almost over. Unfortunately, that also means finals are approaching. Lovely.

FFFF-

I can't draw when I want to because I'm so paranoid. Why do I have to be so paranoid? Gods, I hate this, but I can't help it.

Nabbed a yellow dino, but I don't particularly want it. Now I'm perusing the forums for someone to give it to as a surprise... who will be my victim...

Honestly, Fate loves to spite me. I go to grab an AP egg with the purpose of trying something that is risky and chatter about it is forbidden and only have room for one more before becoming scroll-locked and what happens? It's an awesome find. I can't turn a 2G from a GoN like that! Dang it. It had a good code for what I had planned too for irony purposes. Oh well. guess it really will get some TLC 'cuz I sure as heck ain't tossing it back. xd.png

wth guys? you plan it for one day and then do it before then anyways? it's like i can't do anything with you guys anymore D:<