RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

He's coming over at WHAT TIME IN THE MORNING?! o.o; I still have so much to do before he gets here. *whimpers* I'll be up 'til 2am at this rate. sad.gif

i have no filter anymore but, like, in a good way. i don't hold back my absolute adoration for people anymore, which i used to do because i was afraid of appearing weird or clingy. nope. i dont care. if you insult yourself ill drop everything to tell you how genuinely wonderful you are. oh, we're just casual friends who only associate w/ each other at school? doesn't matter, if your depression is getting the best of you i will shower you with support. idc that i'm like 57th on your list of most important friends. and even with people who i am actually really close to, i used to refrain from showing affection of any kind but not anymore. i am full of love

Why the heck am I still up? =_=;

Hooooommmmewwoooooooorrrrrk? DDD:

But I just want to spend my day doodling. Forever.

need caffeine so badly. i have so much homework and an exam on tuesday that i have been fearing all year long.

PFFFF-

So apparently my "good" doodles look like garbage after I wake up in the morning.

I actually thought that looked good?

Also I post here too much.

Dale JR won at Talladega superspeedway today!... biggrin.gif

GODS, I'm so inconsistent with faces. And I'm terrible. I'm trying, dammit. Hands, please produce the results I want. I just wanna be able to art better, like all the amazing people here. Q-Q

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I didn't really eat anything yesterday and I should eat something now, but I'm not hungry. What is wrong with my appetite?

ahahah i have my ap calculus exam tomorrow and i don't feel confident i'll pass. the only reason i want to pass is to make my teacher proud because he is the greatest teacher ever and i can't have him thinking he didn't do enough to prepare me for it. i'm just not so good at math ;-;