RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Well, today took forever to be over with. Now I can just sit back and relax.

NO! People are finally abandoning hatchlings, and the one time they do I'm locked on eggs AND hatchlings?! WHAT?

This assignment seems hard and it's making me anxious. I hate working in groups, I always mess things up. :<

Some heartless are about to suffer a very painful demise. dry.gif

I should really go to bed. I don't need to fall asleep at my computer again.

I feel like that's someone I should know but it's probably only cuz I haven't seen that name in awhile.....

Modern fashion is so bleh.

I want to wear an 18th century gown to dances hhnnng. Or even a men's suit from that time cause that's pretty as hell. <3 Like come on, the modern version of men's formal clothes is SO BOOOORIIING. So I like overdecorated crap, so what...

I think I got stuck there fashionwise, I even want to have paper white skin and other people don't really...? (Where the hell do I find white powder, urgent)

I NEED TO LEARN TO SEW. That's what I need to do

omg this is an epic book, thank you teacher. <3 I need to ask for it for Christmas or something

I might even understand organic chem??? what a concept

LOL NEVERMIND WHAT IS GOING ON xd.png

My spatial thinking desperately needs work... so hard to spin molecules around in my head and stuff, dammit, this was the part of the IQ test I scored lowest on O_o

Went to the kitchen to find toothpicks to build a model of my molecule... returned with pizza, coffee and a cookie, toothpicks nowhere to be found. ??? Then I'm wondering why I never get anything done xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

I'm pretty sure this couldn't be a coincidence that I have a blue Gemshard with the code SohIC... ETA2: Of course, it gendered female. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Hmm... I like this pairing. I wonder if other people think so as well.

Edited by JolteonTails

wow this is

really REALLY easy???

I'd have expected this sort of thing in the first unit or somewhere like that XD I mean, I'm almost finished and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing?? Wat

Guess I'd better get ahead and do the extra credit as well, then >:D

you said you needed a tutor in math, i told i'd be more than willing to help you work out the areas you had a problem with.

i also told you i wouldn't do the placement test for you!

yet all you wanted me to do is take the placement test for you.

theres absolutely no difference between "me working out the problems on the placement test with you, while your taking the test" and me doing the test for you.

its semantics, its cheating, its un-ethical, and as a mathematics major i'm appalled that you even thought i would do that.

i know i offered to have you come back with the practice tests next week and i'd help you out to learn where you need to focus on for studying for the test .... but tbh i think if you do ask, i'll be busy with something else.

Edited by Red2111

Eh, I do and don't want to go. But I don't get to see them much. For them? Yeah, I'll do it. I just hate the 2 hour drive. ONE WAY both there and back. I wish my laptop was a bit smaller and didn't require life support to live. dry.gif

It's after 2 am. Why on earth am I still up?! blink.gif

~Hamster / a dentist / hard censorkip.gif / Steven Seagull

Warrior / this rifle / in me / the Fishmaster~

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People on this forum are awesome. happy.gif

Darn bike handles keep coming loose no matter how tightly I do them up. It's going to get me hurt or worse one day. Looks like that's yet another expense, buying a new bike that actually costs more than $100 cause this one has so many problems it isn't funny. dry.gif

Ended up staying up past 2am because I was trying to figure out what the kipz that part of the assignment meant.

Pros: got to see the lunar eclipse

Cons: RiP sleep

So many other things I'd rather be doing right now. I want to draw, but this thing is due my midnight tonight. T-T

*snorts* Seriously? you have trouble with the dancing nobodies? You let them kick your butt that badly? Those are so easy to beat and avoid. And you think the Sorcerers are the second hardest? *shakes head* I can't wait to see your reaction to when you encounter your first Berserker nobody.

If only I had the tools to make my own "Let's Play KH2" videos. I'd show you how it's done. Those guys are easy. Heck the only real challenge I've ever had with that game was Demyx for his timed water clones, One part during the final boss fight. (Riku's reactions suck to no end.) And the optional boss known as Sephiroth. (thank gaia he's optional.) - see what I did there? xd.png /shot.

Whoa, wait, hold up. blink.gif Seph and Cloud are Zack's.....whaaa? blink.gif no really, where the heck did you hear such a crazy idea? I want proof. a link, a screen shot, SOMETHING! In what KH game did they ever mention that Cloud and Sephiroth are really the living forms of Zack's light and dark side in Kingdom Hearts? altered background aside for the split version of the characters from FF7 and KH, how could either of them be Zack? Yes, Cloud thought he was Zack in FF7, but that was totally different. Zack was his own person and Seph was his commanding officer! How the heck does that make Cloud and Seph his good and bad sides. Heck, does Zack even have a dark side?

I just.....what.....how.....g'uh.....uh....um.....WHAT?!

brain = broken. blink.gif