RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Waiting sucks.

I should be waaay more interested in East Asia, seeing how like half of my online friends are from there for some reason (and literally the other half is from the US, like seriously, I'm the only sucker sitting in middle of nowhere Czech Republic... like, hey guys, what's it like on the other side of the freaking planet)

but... it's still geography and I don't want to study

blaaah *procrastinates*

Edited by Orlageddon

Well, pushboard.

I can't think of any way to address this guy. Plus he's one whose been helping out a lot in the musical project. He just reappeared bearing some good news as well... HELP!

THANK YOU HABER PROCESS

OR METAL REACTIVITY

whichever one I decide not to officially submit, and instead make it the extra credit one xd.png

I HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM EITHER BOND LENGTH OR POLARITY which are both confusing as hell might i add

I guess I should thank the Haber process in general. for ammonia and stuff. s/o to Fritz Haber, if only you had stuck to fertilizer and not chemical warfare, man

... wait what am I even going on about

I should probably go to bed wth xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Geez calm down there, it's not that big of a deal.

Them melodramatic people at school...

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

idk how you get dead eggs that easily. then again, my method of raising dragons is so entirely different.

Why is it so hard to find a good 100x100 moving image of Genesis Rhapsodos? I want to change my avi, but I can't find a good enough pic of Gen to replace it. Jeez I'm picky. dry.gif

guh, i feel really bad D:

i need to find an easily accessible quiet place where i can concentrate and not bother anybody >:

why does this character summary sound exactly like me... again

I've like cut my own personality apart and given a piece to each of my OCs or something, bc they're not even similar by a far stretch, guess each has a different trait I recognize... but wtf, I'm such a boring person, I should have run out of material by now???

Well that was a big fat waste of time. dry.gif

Noooooo, don't make me go to class...I don't wannaaaaaaa...pleeeeease...do not waaaaaaaaant today....ok, I'll go to that one class, but I don't want to go to the first one...

So boring to sit around and wait...

Pretty much sums up what I was thinking.

Also, why is that video taking so long to load! I need to get my mind off this headache. *whimpers* sad.gif

Ack you finished your sentence with an actual period!

That filly was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She kept drooling on me though...all the better!

I want to continue.

I also want this headache to go away.

Jeez. I just can't win today! sad.gif