RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You know that feeling you get when either everyone is off doing something fun and you're stuck home alone or that people are trying to avoid you and you don't know why?

...yeah~ sleep.gif

Squark. I'm tired, but I don't want to go to bed, because then I have to-OH DARN I have work tomorrow. Well.

But I don't want to work in his garden, I want to stay up late and sleep all day. I can only go nocturnal so often now that school's back up....

Besides, if I go to bed that means when I wake up everyone else will also be up. Then I won't get to be alone until nighttime again. Unless they go iceskating. Oh I hope they go iceskating.

guh, does clicking a link open up a different tab? it's been awhile so i don't remember (i assume so otherwise it'll just be a pain...)

Huh, Dragon Cave is down. They must be trying to fix that weird glitch thing that made the whole website ugly and headache worthy. Eugh, that looked terrible. Thank God for the refresh button!

I wonder if I'll be able to watch that Blu-ray later. I hope so. The special features look promising.

New eggs release?? I was hoping to get a CB Spring today. sad.gif

Edit: Locked myself with 4 condensation eggs, 2 gemstones, and 1 plate... Darn misclicks. dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

I wish it was easier for people with slower internet. sleep.gif;

"I'm going to study for the test I'm taking tomorrow"

*spends afternoon at grandma's, plays a board game for 4 hours straight*

Yup great planning on your part again Betty

Mom, you're the best. Coming in here with two Advil right when I need them most. And I didn't even ask! Was thinking about it, but was in too much pain to get up and then you come out with them and a bottle of water. It's like you read my mind! Thank you. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

I don't even feel better after sleeping and that's usually how I cope with stuff... ugh.

Why is it whenever I want to do something or go somewhere something comes up and screws up my plans. Sick of it. Why can't stuff just work the right way the first time.

I'm so tired......goddamn I forgot to talk to the neighbors about their stupid tv (and now it's too late) >_<

I really like this prospective, but I will be glad to not have someone in the middle of our living room all night, lol. The doors are too loud. I dun want to wake her but I gotta go pee. D:

Been ages since I went for a bike ride. It was soothing to listen to the ocean waves crashing on the beach, plus nobody called me fat like they did on yesterday's walk! Still mad about that, but what can I do, I'm already making an effort to lose weight and going all gung-ho is only going to get me hurt. Ignore it Omen, people like that aren't worth your time or consideration.