RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

UGH DONE. That took forever. I hate correcting this stuff, these people's writing is atrocious for the most part OTL but hey, it's helping my mom out at work, so of course I'm happy to do it... but it's a bit of a pain.

Guess that's what comes with the old 'grammar nerd' reputation of mine, even though nowadays I'm not entirely sure what the hell I'm doing with commas and capital letters xd.png Oops

wha? fullerenes are actually colorful?? C60 is purple in solution??? Exactly what kind of research was I doing earlier that I didn't notice this?

Dammit Carbon stop what are you doing.

Too stressed to do work...too much work is causing me stress. And it only gets worse from here. My parents would never let me drop my only class. Not without getting a job, or working on my GED. But those are worse. This whole "Prepare for your Future" thing is so ridiculous. Kind of wish there was a way I could make money without stressing myself out...

Yeah, I don't think these pills are worth all the nausea. >_e

Feel better, Sock <3

Not sure if headache because dehydrated, or if headache because hungry. Also not sure if willing to get up to remedy headache...

Pfft, why is my soda the exact same color as the (toxic) chromate indicator I used for my argentometric titration today...? Suddenly it doesn't look as appealing anymore :x

yo textbook so old, it has the symbol for iodine as J. *checks date* It's from 1975?! O-kaaay... At least it was on the recommended literature list, so I know it can be trusted xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Wow. A movie uses a nursery rhyme, and adds background music, and suddenly, you cannot find any versions but it. Great. Just great. This is what happens when I want to find a non-Cinderella Lavender's Blue.

...No I do not like the other music in it. If there was one that had no background music, just vocals, that'd be fine, but nope.

Edited by seacatsmew

I... have no idea what in the hell I just calculated... xd.png

I love when I have no clue what the instructions are even saying, but still manage to get a method of some sort just from looking at units. Units are important...!

*tableflip*

I need to change my avatar. That really shouldn't be on my priorities list right now, but...I need to change it soon...

I wish the signal would come back. dry.gif

descriptions don't have to be approved before being described right? is it only for forum stuff?