RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

There is currently no way to save replays on SD card?? This stinks. I have some awesome replays that I'd like to share with my friend, but alas there's no option for it.

Dafuq I'm supposed to post on heer *looks at other people's thoughts* heh

I'm just navigating a new forum, playing games n' stuff

Heh

Edited by NyalaEnderDragon6654

Ok but do I want to draw or do I want to watch RWBY for three hours? This boredom is crippling...

I just love warm, fluffy stories. wub.gif

I'd love to play Fire Emblem: Awakening, but lately I took a while to complete one chapter, I dunno if I have time and patience for that... rolleyes.gif

eta: Nope, not posting in that thread. Not yet.

eta2: ...What an eyesore. -sigh-

Edited by JolteonTails

Maintenance always happens right when I try to organize my dragons.

The struggle is real.

I want to talk to someone with whom I can discuss Tactical Battle.

I kind of want to watch my anime today... it's much better than going out to eat today... but I also want food... urg.

Did I really just do that? It's two in the morning and I really just did that? I'm such a clutz. I can't even find the rice...dang it. I probably killed it as well.

*switches to laptop because of unability to use phone*

I keep thinking and thinking, for several hours every day, but I just hit a wall when it comes to the actual, practical implementation. How do I dodge the problems while at the same time presenting a new way to see the objects in terms of the present and spatial context?

It'd be nice if this signal would quit cutting out and work like its suppose to. Maybe then I could get stuff done for a change. dry.gif

Yayyyy done correcting. Still no idea wtf is going on. This regional round will be a breeze... NOT

HhhhhHHH stupid emails, come on crush be reasonable, I can't think of you right now when I should be trying to cram a bit of work into this hour and a half. GET OUTTA MY HEAD

/dies of cute anyway

Dang it

omg eff this, I can't correct myself? like come on??? OK, out the window you go, practice site... I'll find a different one

Edited by Orlageddon