RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Embargo Act....1807-1808.....Second Barbary War...um? Like the 1816 or something....? Yeah ok I checked it is....I can't believe Bramblestar's Storm turned out to be a sucky love story -__- What happened to the original Warriors series? I don't want to read the Dawn of the Clans thing, it's just the same old stuff over and over again....Is Dovewing's Silence the next super edition book..? I hate Dovewing, I want Hollyleaf back ;~; and why did Jessy leave, she was a nice character, well at least Frankie stayed behind...I can't believe Benny drowned, that was so sad! Like, really, getting swept by a giant flood and then getting crushed and drowned in the sewers? Come one, Frankie's brother deserved better, it was heartbreaking! This is nonsense, what am I even doing with my life?

^ I was trying to do my homework for Social Studies after finishing binge-reading another Warriors book, I really need to do something else.

tfw can you please respond to my email? this is the second time and asdf please respond it's v important ;;;;

Sometimes I feel like the internet has taken my ability to experience emotion, bent it over and given it a good boning.

gosh, so hard to tell if i'm actually loud since everything around me is so quiet.

Perhaps it is actually so that there are too many ideas, and thus it is hard to make up the mind of what to pick? Heh, I wish. I'm not that good.

So many awesome songs to quote, only one custom member title to use. how will I ever decide?! Dx

Ugh, can't tell if I'm just really hungry or also actually nauseous. I think there's a reason the other doc said to take the pills with food. >_e

My tummy has the rumblies only hands could satisfy. No really, I'm seriously hungry. I want food nooow!. ;3;

me every week: it's ok to have a bad week. it's ok to be too sad to do your homework. it's ok to feel lazy this week. you can just catch up next week!

and then i never do haha and then everything piles up to an unmanageable amount and i have a minor breakdown trying to get everything done and i get it done and then i'm too tired to start working on the next wave of stuff so the cycle just repeats

i need school to end. i need it to be summer. i need life to stop moving so fast for a little while so my fragile state of mind can catch up please

what the hell I'm so dumb

I really felt like I had nothing to do today and yesterday too... so I did nothing... now to do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING FOR SCHOOL AND COURSE AND COMPETITION tomorrow and tuesday AHAHAHAHA

I never learn. Ever xd.png But like... I'll still have a weekend and a half for the course stuff. I'll do everything then lmao /procrastination to the next level

ok i decided to do some olympiad stuffs & check out that corrected test. and OH MY GOD BETTY. SINCE WHEN DOES 2*3*2 EQUAL 16. JESUS CHRIST. What did the teacher think when she read that xd.png I've never seen this much fail in one problem, gotta be a world record

Edited by Orlageddon

So much to draw! So little time! *stares at blank paper*

There should really be some kind of machine that can just siphon what you see in your head and plop it onto a canvas ;_________;

I mean, screw hover cars, I want that!

me @ life: can you just chill for a little bit, i need a break

life: nah

me @ school: please go easy on me for a little bit ok

school: nah

me @ my gf: sorry and ily and i need some space for now

gf: wow

guh, my head hurts. I'm probably getting sick >_<

goddamn weekend was too short...

I probably shouldn't be watching this so late...gonna lead to some interesting dreams. OH maybe I'll Lucid dream-that would be lovely. Maybe I'll realize I am dreaming if I see Christina charging down the hall wailing about her pregnancy or something-OHO THAT'S NASTY! I should stop watching this.....nah.

ARGH, glad that's over. Why do they shout so much? They know I don't like loud noises and they know why I don't like loud noises, so why do they scream? Now I have a headache...thanks a lot.

That feeling when you find people 5+ years younger than you and they're 5x better at drawing then you. I want your talent. Why can't I be better at the things I love to do? T~T

If this kipzin' class wasn't sucking the life out of me, I could practice more.

I swear that thing is freaking immortal! "Oh, look at me. I'm just a feeder guppy, swimming around having babies livin' with the turtles...TOTALLY not a mutant.'

feeling cautiously better. am afraid to tell myself the worst is past bc then i will be dead wrong

but...cautiously...feeling okay :-)