RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm getting tired, but I don't want to go to sleep yet. I have a chapter to write. Dang it. I'll have to put it off 'til tomorrow. Again. dry.gif

OMFG WHAT KIND OF DAY IS THIS.

I AM GOING TO EXPLODE !!!!!

Wait... awesome things happened all day, does this perhaps mean that something bad is to come...?

D:

I knew I should have raked the leaves yesterday. Stupid rain. dry.gif At least I won't be bored. There's plenty of laundry that needs to be done. I should probably start my Spring cleaning soon too.

Uh... that's not Dutch, it's German. Though they're really similar language wise, confusing one for the other when you say you know 'Dutch' really doesn't help your cause.

Blah blah blah, sis for once in your life shut up please. You've done nothing but complain since you got here.

Gah! Just went looking through a bunch of spider memes and now I'm freaking out. It feels like they're crawling all over me! >.<;

Creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy. *shudders* >~<;

Edited by Syiren

I'm cold and hungry and tired and those are always my complaints. ...And I have been sleeping. Okay, let's actually see: I'm cold, not hungry, and somewhat tired. ...Much better.

I love you kitty, but boy your claws are sharp. >_<;

My gosh! All those reviews! I didn't realize that many enjoyed my story. Sweet! ^w^

And why is it so cold? 10 am and it's still 68 degrees? I know it's colder in other places and I was just complaining about the heat the other day, but I can't help it. My feet feel like icicles.

Where did everybody go? Forum Games is really slow right now? Do people actually have a real life? laugh.gif

Waah

I don't like reaction rates. I'm being made to do a lab on reaction rates for a unit that doesn't include them. T_T whine whine

(Or, well, I was not exactly forced. I could do one of the assignments that actually use that lab kit. But come on that would require actual hands-on work no thanks)

Right, at least I can review and understand it better. But I just *headdesk*

That tooth really hurts. Too bad I can't get an appointment because the only dentist in town only takes his patients and nobody else.

It feels so good to be doing this again. I thought it was going to be a lot harder, but it's actually just like riding a bike. You can't really forget. It just takes a little bit to get used to it again. happy.gif