RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That was fun. Let's never do it again. Too much effort. Especially considering it only lasts for, like, ten minutes. And took me about five hours. Whenever I play an RPG Maker game, I'll make sure to just stop and look at the scenery, because they put a lot of effort into all of that. So much scripting. And events. And just, can we just sit here and thank them for wasting 10+ hours just simply making those flowers so they could be interacted with?

le sigh, where did my time go? this class thing is going to eat up at my free time >_<

I should've been in bed three...no nevermind..Four hours ago.

Wonder if that game I preordered will be as fun as I'm making it out in my head..

Thank god for good music and caffeine.

Welp, there goes another day of me accomplishing nothing.

um

ummmm

guys

I know I just posted mine on Monday, but the due date is upon us... and we're relying on each other in this case, unlike with my super last-minute labs xd.png

Yay~ This is the first time I woke up before 9am in a few weeks and didn't feel like I was still tired.

I wish my brain would work right for once. dry.gif

I felt awful all day at school, that was definitely not fun. Thank goodness it's gonna be Friday tomorrow...

Also I'm glad to be able to talk with one of my good friends. Definitely boosted my mood. happy.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

lol so like have most of us stopped giving a hoot or what

Whatever... I'm going to have my 10 points anyways probably

Now, for these super last minute edits unsure.gif

I wish it hadn't started yet. If he thinks I'm doing anything outside tomorrow he's got another thing coming.

I'm so tired but going to bed this early would mean I'll be awake at 4 am and I don't want that.

You know that feeling you get when either everyone is off doing something fun and you're stuck home alone or that people are trying to avoid you and you don't know why?

...yeah~ sleep.gif