RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Nighty Deb, Drowzee grants you Sleep.

No GROVYLE BEATS LUDVISC!

Ahh, if only I could draw something decent. Oh well, this avi is decent... I... I think. The background didn't turn out too well though. The shiny spots turned out OK... the dragon itself looks horrific... >.<"

Dragon is a better drawer than me...

I mostly draw amine/magna xd.png

lel I have no idea what I'm doing

this is getting repetitive, but tbh that's because this phrase pretty much describes me at any given time

I probably should get something to eat.

what you need are pyralspites cool.gif //shot (it totally doesn't work in this thread, so out of context 8'D)

Foxes are screaming in my neighborhood somewhere. There's at least three, and it's a really unnerving sound. Please do not eat our yard bunnies. :<

I think I might have found an avatar of Genesis that I like.

Edit: lol, forgot I had a dancing Sephiroth. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Wouldn't it be amazing if people decided to mass breed Gold's and Silvers for the AP?

I wonder how much lag that would cause...

Then again, if someone did I would be egg locked.

Wouldn't it be amazing if people decided to mass breed Gold's and Silvers for the AP?

I wonder how much lag that would cause...

Then again, if someone did I would be egg locked.

I bred most of my Golds earlier. They didn't give me much. A magi and a messy gold. :/ I wanted to gift more to the AP.

~*~

I am sooo tired.

Well that sucks. Looks like our six month old fridge is buggered. Thank god for warranty otherwise we'd be without a fridge for a second time in less than a year. :|

Well, I'm not surprised. At all. I have Aspergers, as it turns out. That...that explains so much.

How the heck am I supposed to wait an entire week for the new episode to come out?

Edited by riyuuan

what the heck? No preview for the next episode of Laura? *goes ballistic*

Also, I like this avi, but I miss my Cloud avatar. I think I'll switch it back soon.

.....Yep. Dancing Sephy was fun for April Fool's day, but as a shameless CS fangirl, I gotta switch back to my fav FF7 character.....er, well one of 'em. Dang it Zack! Quite fighting Cloud for my top spot! xd.png

*Whimpers* I don't wanna go today. sad.gif But, they need me.