RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i want to cry, if i cry I'll feel better, but i cant.

im so afraid im going to relapse tonight ive been a month clean,

Haven't been on these forums in forever omg

I wish I still had time to be active on DC but I just don't :/ Real life has snatched me away from the world of virtual dragons! Nooo

EVERYTHING WANTS TO BE IRON. OF COURSE. OMG. EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE JUST NOW DID YOU HEAR THE CLICK

If there's one thing I love about this course, it's these sudden epiphany moments... xd.png

I should be working my butt off right now... of course what I'm doing is reorganizing my entire sewing drawer and having such an intense surge of creativity that I feel like I need to make a trinket of some sort like NOW or I'll die or something. xd.png There's a time and place for everything, brain! I'm hyper due to caffeine and nightcore, that's pretty much an ideal situation, right now all that energy should be going toward learning about radioactivity, or at least working on labs, not this D:<

I want to go to bed, but I can't. The day isn't over and I still have stuff to do. Which I'm procrastinating on because I have no energy to do it.

I'm so thankful that the last calendar day of winter is here. It may take a few more weeks before we see the snow gone but warm weather is just around the corner. I love spring and the new life that it brings with it, such a magical time of year.

Oops it's almost 1am and I'm still here.

because I forgot my bio lab report on gosh darn protozoans that's due tomorrow lol. dumb.

no but really I need to go to bed e_e

if I mess up important things tomorrow due to lack of sleep it's my own fault . . .

mostly just glad I remembered and got out of bed tho

Edited by Orlageddon

Wow. That... Got a lot more attention then I thought. Sadly, Painting didn't get much at all... yet. Just made them today. Maybe tomorrow someone will ask for it to be continued...? I kind of hope so, but if not...

My head huuurts and why is Simple and Clean stuck in it. Not again.

Too many open tabs...

*moans* I ate too much. sad.gif

Aw man. I really didn't want to like that game, or that character. he's still ripping off moves from other characters and I'd like to see him test his luck against a real swordsman.

WAIT NO PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT all that does is make me remember! Bah, I need to get a grip. They are just fictional characters, but no they AREN'T! YOU STUPID BUT AMAZING SHOW DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME?!

She was a really good character, and then they go and do that and blah and hrrmmmmrmrmrmr...

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Another refusal?? -flips table- mad.gif

Edit: Aaand auto-AP'd an egg by accident. X_X

Edited by JolteonTails

Why does this game intro the joker, enigma and the mad hatter at the same time and why is Barbra gordan a teenager...

I'm so hardcore I pick up solid sodium hydroxide with my bare hands

lab safety level 100 xd.png

This is stupid this is stupid this is stupid I want pizza oh gosh. WHY DID SHE EAT THAT LAST SLICE URGH! This show is stupid turn it off where is CBS...