RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Guh, totally not in the mood. Hate how he's practically ruining everyone's day/evening

I think someone hacked my Squiby.net account. All of my categories are gone except for my default and favs and I had a lot of categories. Anime, Dragons, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, specials, and all of the adopts in the categories are gone as well. I hardly go on there, but that was a lot of work and many of those adopts were limited. sad.gif

omg, using "STD" as an abbreviation for standard state... well that's just a little bit... unfortunate

UGH! I'm done! Enough with the projects already! I'm ready for spring break! And some brownies. I want-OH YEAH there's pizza downstairs...*goes downstairs to kitchen*

Holy smokes, you didn't need to be such a jerk about it. I'm only ringing because we need our fridge fixed. I tried contacting the place we got it from but they have no record of my name so I contact you and now I'm the worst person ever because I took up ten minutes of your valuable time? Wow, way to make me feel like a waste of oxygen. Any wonder why I don't like ringing people.

Is too tired to care........except the drawing stuff. I still care very much about that which is why I'll push through the tiredness TuT

ugh wearing tights seems to be more trouble than it's really worth. At least the run is on the inner thigh so with any luck nobody will notice... They better, cause I'm not about to rework an entire outfit to compensate for a lack of bright orange tights, when I really should be catching the bus! D:<

I'm still relieved that my mom actually let me stay home today instead of going to school since I was only able to sleep for two hours (thanks to my school workload) :')

I want to draw.

I don't know what to draw.

So, I do other things.

Like think about my day.

I think about what has lead me to this point.

That leads me back to thinking about wanting to draw.

I still don't know what to draw.

Ugh I know this shouldn't bother me but it really, really does. I've never felt so impatient before. Reply to me, darn it! The anticipation is killing me! I know you're probably asleep or something but I wish I could just reach through the computer and shake you awake! mad.gif I need to know what happens next! I need to know soooo badly! xd.png TELL ME, PALL, IT WAS GETTING SO JUICY!

I have so much to do today, but I have no energy and I feel like being lazy. I'm still not feeling 100% after yesterday. I still don't know what was wrong with me.

Not that I'm not eternally grateful that those two didn't refuse each other, but it'd be nice to get a Blusang out of them. 7 Nhiostrifes so far. It seems my Nhiostrife's genes are strong, but I'm sure I'll get a Blusang out of them one of these days. I'll probably still gift them too, but the first one they produce is mine. xd.png

I only have two more allowed posts and then a four hour wait until reset! Noooo. Better pick selfies carefully, lol.

Yeah, because every time I get even a little irritated it must be one of my "mood swings" right. Like having to repeat myself a dozen times before you hear what I say isn't annoying in the slightest. Yet, you expect me to hear you the first time from halfway across the house.

It may be a kludge but at least my headphones are sitting on my head properly now, instead of digging into my skull. Not bad for three paddle pop sticks, two cable ties and a generous amount of electrical tape. Wait, I've been wearing them the wrong way around for the entire time I've had them!? Where'd the L and R symbol come from? Stuff it. They feel weird the "right" way around. Back to backwards it is!

It's very weird to be chewing gum right now. I haven't had any in at least 3 years. lol. I usually go for mints or Strawberry-flavored hard candy. This Juicy Fruit is good stuff.

So many things I'd rather be doing right now. Stupid homework.

it's 2:30 am why am I not in bed

also I've done absolutely nothing productive all day xd.png that's going to have an interesting impact on tomorrow's workload, I guess

Thought I'd feel better after eating bu I still feel all shaky and week. Maybe I should have gotten Robitussin like the doc said. I just forgot and it's too much work to go to the store. I just want to be able to breathe normally again. Dx

Thought I'd feel better after eating bu I still feel all shaky and week. Maybe I should have gotten Robitussin like the doc said. I just forgot and it's too much work to go to the store. I just want to be able to breathe normally again. Dx

That's not good! Perhaps you should get an inhaler for emergencies? *hugs* hope you feel better soon. My mom had an Asthma attack a few years ago that was real bad and she passed out. It scared the crap out of me, so I know how frightening it is. sad.gif

I want to draw.

I don't know what to draw.

So, I do other things.

Like think about my day.

I think about what has lead me to this point.

That leads me back to thinking about wanting to draw.

I still don't know what to draw.

Exactly this! haha

I was thinking about the face I'd draw a video game character in and I made an awkward face and I'm worried someone saw it. Oopsie.

That's not good! Perhaps you should get an inhaler for emergencies?  *hugs* hope you feel better soon. My mom had an Asthma attack a few years ago that was real bad and she passed out. It scared the crap out of me, so I know how frightening it is.  sad.gif

I have a preventative inhaler but the hospital wouldn't prescribe me an emergency inhaler. dry.gif When I feel up to walking over to student health, I'm going to try and get a prescription from them. <3

~

Eugh, spent a lot of money on cheese for mac and cheese I ended up not really liking. Too... sweet. Not enough chedder.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler