RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Maybe I should give up my dream of being a writer. It isn't really going anywhere, after all, and I'm pretty sure those people lied because they know how insecure about my writing I am. ...And it's not like anyone actually reads my stories...

they wouldnt stop they wouldnt listen now its gone im so str essed out i jsut. they ganged up on us why did they do that why why why why we asked them to stop,,

Oh for all things lovely and dear... just how deep in the sand do you have to stick your head in order to become so completely deaf and blind of what is right in front of you like a bright red stop sign in a space where there's literally nothing else?

This is the reason why I stay in my room all the bloody time. I can't even open my mouth without my sister jumping down my darn throat.

Dang these side effects. If it's not an upset stomach it's being too tired to get anything productive done. sleep.gif

I just want to sleep because this has been the worst 24 hours in a long time. But now I'm mad and that makes it hard to relax. :/

Holy. Crap. How entitled can you be? You would maliciously and cruelly hurt people like that and then think you're still welcome in any capacity? Wow. How about you get out and stay out? We don't need you and we certainly don't want you. =\

Hmm...this show is FANTASTIC! Why won't Monday come ANY SOONER! Only thing...-argh, I have to finish that paper if I want to watch it though. But, procrastination seems so nice...food. Food is more important than this paper.

I wanna go back to sleep, but I'll probably wake up with a headache if I do. dry.gif

Next time someone brings a glass of anything over my recently fixed laptop, I'll slap that drink right into their face.

how the hell do I calculate uncertainty and why was I never taught it properly. D:<

I suspect I'm making up my own wrong method here. Oops. Whatever. It did give me a reasonable result so here's hoping nobody will notice...

Also why is this specific heat table in comic sans lmao

Edited by Orlageddon

When someone gives you a gift it's not polite to throw it away. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have taken it. I'm sure someone else would have appreciated it. dry.gif

um ok i'm pretty sure uranium going to plutonium is not a FISSION.

but sure whatever.

Is this quiz for real, I'm so confused by most of the answers xd.png

I wonder why people like Loki (me included), he probably doesn't give a censorkip.gif about all of us.

I'm hungry. Wish we'd go out to eat.