RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

By the Nine, mah back huuuuurts. I blame this chair. I wish I had a computer chair, not a dining chair. T-T

Mmmm, I wonder what species I would desire more for the new release dragon........

now that I think about it... why bother with a PowerPoint presentation? Too much work xd.png The subject matter isn't that visual, and I don't care about English enough to put in more effort than absolutely necessary gahah. I do care about what I'm presenting... but honestly... who else gives a crap in this class but me. I could show a few photos MAYBE and be done... or not even that and just play the song, then ramble a bit in my poorly pronounced English for nobody to understand me, and get it over with

that's assuming I'll even be able to talk in front of the class, ew

but I don't wanna work on thiiiiiiiiiis *flops*

So this is what I get for going on H/Mix Gallery? Being followed by japanese advertisements? I can barely read japanese...

So this is what I get for going on H/Mix Gallery? Being followed by japanese advertisements? I can barely read japanese...

This

This all over

This in our hair

This on our hands

This in our eyes

xd.png

Why can't I get the 'umph' to do anything? I often say I feel lazy, or I just don't want to do something and do it anyway after a few moments, but I really haven't gotten out of bed at all today. Should I blame it on the fact that it's Sunday? or that the clocks were set forward an hour last night? I dunno, right now all I wanna do is sit here and surf the web. Actually, I want to sleep, but I'm too awake for that. biggrin.gif

Gah I can't even deal with other people's presentations in class what the hell. Especially if something goes wrong, the secondhand embarrassment is too much D:

How context makes a huge friggin' difference... you lazy, uneducated, jump-to-conclusions idiot.

Ha I'm going to put effort into replying to things and commenting on people's pictures on dA, maybe that'll break me out a bit... wonder how long that's going to last lol

I wonder if anyone even noticed I vanished. ...Ah, well, it doesn't matter if they did or not. I'm not very memorable anyways.

Wow I write weird stuff when I'm tired! I mean, what kind of story is that?

This song is possibly going to hurt in some time. unsure.gif I should probably stop putting a meaning to it, just in case. It's a good song, I'd hate not to be able to listen to it just because of some sentimental bs...

/melodramatic for no reason

Don't worry I'll stop spamming this thread soon I swear xd.png

@Orlageddon - Don't worry, we all have a right to vent what's on our minds. I think most of us would go crazy otherwise. laugh.gif

Hehe, I forgot what was originally on my mind, but that could just be due to the lack of food. I missed lunch. Time to see what I can make for dinner.

Wow. I wish I was that good. laugh.gif

I really need to get this restriction digest done and run out the gel so I can see if the DNA is worth sending out for sequencing. Ugh. I hate time constraints!

omfg really

God knows I've been through a lot with this course... but numbers so huge that my calculator won't even come up with them... that's new xd.png

To be fair, what kind of a result is 10^100.34. I don't blame the poor device for going "nope error" on me, I'd have done so too lol

Better find a good online calculator for this test, then... O_o

Wh....why is everyone dying? What is happening? Q~Q

Only three problem sets left out of 21... wth? Approaching the end already, so fast? Okay, crazy as that may be, I'm going to miss this thing. T_T